Beach Party Weekend

VTSKI

I should be there.

Can you leave CB early to get home in time? This may be the last day...come on bro, work your magic.

Sunday may be the last day not Saturday..... but maybe they might give us another weekend?! :wub:

Looks like they are with the park.

March 24th 2010

CBK PARK TO BE OPEN

UNTIL APRIL 3rd!!!

CBK's Terrain Park will be staying open later than the rest of the mountain. For midweek our hours will be 3pm to 7pm, if you need a Park Pass ( FOR FREE!!!) you can get one in the Sunbowl Lodge.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I prefer the Nick Malozzi lot...the Glenn lot does not work for aliens who need to get a ticket from guest services....

Yes it does, you drive up to the ticket window and put 4 way flashers on. Get ticket get back in car and drive straight left and right to Glenn/Stevenson parking :)

you know Easter is still a week away...

Our borough has an Easter egg hunt for the little kids. I have 2 that still want to go pick up unhidden plastic eggs filled with crappy candy that will end up sitting in a jar until it's replaced with Halloween candy from a field. They also get a polaroid (yes a polaroid....we're high tech here) picture of themselves and one of the cashiers from the Pathmark dressed up like the easter bunny.

GSS does not like the logistics of that...

PC can't the wife or grandma take the kids...or give them

$10 each instead!!!! Jews have it good...we get to look for

Matza. Nothing more fun than searching through a house for

a giant cracker....ballin!!!

Looks like the East side may be closed anyway. I seen on the site some of it was listed as opened today but it appears that has changed. On my way up now ^_^ I dunno where this Nick Malozi lot is but it's such a pain in the ass walking all the way down to the main lots for a beer or safety meeting then back up lol.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

can't you carry beer and safety supplies with you? Anyway with only the front four open I doubt I will ve at Cameltoe long. Probably ski 8-11am and then open up Barley creek...with tonight and tomorrows rain do you think they will still be open this weekend???

I will tell ya when I get back, gonna take some pics of the coverage. I would say regardless they will be open this weekend because all the hype they're putting into the events. I'm def gonna just have my beer at the mountain and stick around and watch the park comp instead of Barely this year, they're always fun to watch.

East side only is weak, but at least they're open. I'll be there.

West side only + segregated park it seems. Better than nothing!

post-1078-126953543618_thumb.jpg

Looks like the East side may be closed anyway. I seen on the site some of it was listed as opened today but it appears that has changed.

I was there today and only the west side is open. The trails that cut over to the east side would need a lot of snow pushed up onto them. The nile mile looked like it still had a lot of snow on it, from what I could see. . They still have a decent amount of snow, though. I used my good skis and had no problems.

Edited by bigdaddyk