Big Boulder 4-3-2010

Today exceeded my expectations by far. I met up with Phillycore and JFSkiDan at 10am for my final turns (probably) of the season. Big Boulder has so much snow, everything from Mittl-Weg through Bunny's Elbow is open with plenty of coverage. The snow was semi soft in the morning getting softer by the minute which meant the twins were kicking up some serious spray. Also lots of fun to watch the folks hitting the jumps on Boulder Park. Great freaking day. Pics below...

Phillycore

IMG00251-20100403-1103.jpg

PA Ridge Racer

IMG00250-20100403-1103.jpg

IMG00249-20100403-1053.jpg

Phillycore

IMG00248-20100403-1053.jpg

Dan kicking up snow on his PEs

Photo0235-1.jpg

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

I have to say that the lift we rode today is just as good as a high speed quad. The jump line is so entertaining to watch your at the top and forgot you were even on a lift. Thanks again for the ticket Phillycore and it was nice riding with some PASRs again even though only for a short while.

If there was a spray contest me and Phillycore could have some fun...I would give me and Phillycore even odds..in terms of spray..he weighs more and I'm faster and can get real low and backseat to spray hard to the core..I think we should add it to gaper day 2011!!!

You should have came today and had a spray contest!!

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Rode the lift with you, but didn't know it.

I thought it was you when you said you went to belleayre the other day, but wasn't really sure.

Anyway, nice to finally meet you even if we weren't sure at the time.

I stayed until about 1:15 then had to bolt out. I got there for first civilian chair and had first tracks down mittl weg (although pushing back over to the lift kinda sucked)

Bright sun, soft snow, and good peeps to ski with....can't ask for much more than that.