BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

how else would they have it set up? i would hope it wouldn't have a flat landing... those should have nice steep landings.

what i mean is have the lip of the landing further away from the end of the rail so you could hit the rail with speed and have it launch you out. not have the landing right at the end of the rail so you dont roll off the rail and land.

Edited by Kyle

what i mean is have the lip of the landing further away from the end of the rail so you could hit the rail with speed and have it launch you out. not have the landing right at the end of the rail so you dont roll off the rail and land.

exactly so you can just launch off of it. last the landings to our up features have been too close and you could barely hit it with speed to make the landing let alone spin anything decent and slow out or even just air out.

any change in the parks? i know the rain probably washed a couple things out since i was last there on saturday. im heading up tomorrow but i just wanted to know if anything was switched, taken out, added (doubtful with the rain but worth a shot). also is there still the jump in tubing?

any change in the parks? i know the rain probably washed a couple things out since i was last there on saturday. im heading up tomorrow but i just wanted to know if anything was switched, taken out, added (doubtful with the rain but worth a shot). also is there still the jump in tubing?

Not an official update by any means, but I was there yesterday and while quite icy almost if not all of the features are still there. Gah, I'm park crew so I should know this stuff, but it was only my first day on Saturday. Jump is still next to tubing, as well as the one above it and the hip on cascade. I would guess they blew last night as it looked like they were firing up the guns as we left at 10ish.

When all else fails check the cams. The black bear park cam can let you see pretty much the whole run, and I believe there is one where you can get a look at cascade as well.

Not an official update by any means, but I was there yesterday and while quite icy almost if not all of the features are still there. Gah, I'm park crew so I should know this stuff, but it was only my first day on Saturday. Jump is still next to tubing, as well as the one above it and the hip on cascade. I would guess they blew last night as it looked like they were firing up the guns as we left at 10ish.

When all else fails check the cams. The black bear park cam can let you see pretty much the whole run, and I believe there is one where you can get a look at cascade as well.

the black bear camera is broken :banghead but thanks for the update. also, how big is the jump in tubing. i was thinking maybe 15 to 20 feet but im not to sure. i had no problem hitting it saturday morning but as the day went on and the snow got slow i had to really huck into it.

the black bear camera is broken :banghead but thanks for the update. also, how big is the jump in tubing. i was thinking maybe 15 to 20 feet but im not to sure. i had no problem hitting it saturday morning but as the day went on and the snow got slow i had to really huck into it.

ahh that stinks, you can zoom pretty good with the bottom one but it's not the same, cascade cam lets you see some of the black bear park. I can see park crew working right now, good luck to em it's freezing out there.

Yeah the tubing jump is maybe 15, the one above it ten or 15. It hasn't changed really, except it'll be much faster tonight for sure.

ahh that stinks, you can zoom pretty good with the bottom one but it's not the same, cascade cam lets you see some of the black bear park. I can see park crew working right now, good luck to em it's freezing out there.

Yeah the tubing jump is maybe 15, the one above it ten or 15. It hasn't changed really, except it'll be much faster tonight for sure.

yeah i was checking that out. correct me if im wrong but is the DFD gone? that or im blind... but hopefully the snow will be fast tomorrow. i'll probably be up around 2 so it shouldnt be too bad. i'm looking forward to hitting that jump in tubing though, it was sooo nice on saturday.

yeah i was checking that out. correct me if im wrong but is the DFD gone? that or im blind... but hopefully the snow will be fast tomorrow. i'll probably be up around 2 so it shouldnt be too bad. i'm looking forward to hitting that jump in tubing though, it was sooo nice on saturday.

Yeah that's what I wasn't sure about, if anything got taken out it was the dfd, and I think it did. Not sure if it went back in today though. the tubing jump was fun last night too even in the ice. The hip is fun but it's gettin a little choppy on the landing, not sure if the groomers do any maintenence on that overnight or not.