BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

Alright maybe I shouldnt have said something worth riding, my bad

Anyways the park was pretty on point tonight. Not much ice, Blackbear was really fun. The jump at the top is nice, although a little small. Bear can you PLEASE put a light on the landing of the top jump on Black Bear. I know a few other members have mentioned that before.

• Like 1

Alright maybe I shouldnt have said something worth riding, my bad

Anyways the park was pretty on point tonight. Not much ice, Blackbear was really fun. The jump at the top is nice, although a little small. Bear can you PLEASE put a light on the landing of the top jump on Black Bear. I know a few other members have mentioned that before.

i'll allow it. he is right, a little more lighting is needed.

i'll allow it. he is right, a little more lighting is needed.

allow what? your not the boss of this thread...

No love for the BC forum the past couple days... Icve been up everynight this week, and the snow has been amazing everynight. Tonight (the 23rd) was a little windy so I peaced out early. But mon-wed the park was pretty fucking nice as far as conditions go. I usually dont get up till 6 or 7pm, and even by 9 the snow has held up w/o much ice. Now if only we could get a couple new rails or they redo the park that would be sick. BTW the candycane and last jump in tuding are MONEY...I cant wait till the make the jump bigger.

I feel like Bear doesnt take full advantage of thire trails, theres SOO much room between all the features. Its frustrating when you see twenty rails just sitting on the side of the trail, I guees we will just have to wait to see what the Park manager has in mind with them. See you guys tomorrow if anyones going up.

once we have more snow 4 rails wide should be no problem maybe even five because we went four wide last year with the snowmakers and light poles in the middle of the trail. we could probably go five but maybe cut it close but if the groomers were extra careful probs would work?

hoping for a park build soon? push the tubing jumps bigger, add the cannon rail, get the palmer in asap are a few necessities, maybe a hip, polejam, stall somewhere. Arbor rail, candy cane should stay in the parks somewhere. Also, low boxes/rails with no lips can be fun(boulder does this alot), maybe the mailbox or the doublewide. Just throwing out some ideas/ Parks arent necessarily bad right now, and park crew has been doing a good job keeping them in good shape, they just feel empty and getting sorta boring ..

Edited by Tyler

please no more than one or two skate rails. i hate going to boulder and they have an entire trail of rails with no lips. cannon with big gap is all i want<33 and the new donky rail.

Bear Creek, I made an account just for this comment alone. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't listen to this girl. If anything, you guys need to make more of your features skate style, with one or two straight on things.

The Arbor rail, the thick tube, the dfd...all of them should be set up legit urban style, no questions asked. Having a straight on down rail is for the birds. There's a reason no legit mountains do that.