BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

Yea I thought they were going to have it as a flat to up rail too. Its really fun though. Am I the only one that cant stand all the rails being so damn low? Park crew needs to shave the takeoffs lower, personally i find it really hard to lock into tricks when all the rails are 2 inch jump ons? Anyway the new set up is still kinda boring. Hopefully they will actually "build a park" soon, rather then just random rails and jumps. Cant wait till they set up the new cannon rail.

Yea I thought they were going to have it as a flat to up rail too. Its really fun though. Am I the only one that cant stand all the rails being so damn low? Park crew needs to shave the takeoffs lower, personally i find it really hard to lock into tricks when all the rails are 2 inch jump ons? Anyway the new set up is still kinda boring. Hopefully they will actually "build a park" soon, rather then just random rails and jumps. Cant wait till they set up the new cannon rail.

yeah that gets annoying quick. its fun to have small rails to learn and try different shit but after thats its boring as hell.

with this weather we have had they should have taken a different approach to snowmaking in the terrain parks. If they would have just kept cascade closed for maybe an extra week and blew the shit out of it they would have a mid season park in there already. but bear just wants to be able to say they opened with all their trails. Then when that park is done close off black bear and blow the shit out of that. By this time both parks would be fully up and running with a mid season park. Not his boring park now. And if i do say so myself every rail is exactly the same, either flat or a little slope down, MIX IT UP! For the weather we have had and the amount of snow making that could have been happening im really disapointed in the parks. If we had shitty weather i would be quite pleased but not with the temps we have had

Edited by k2rider2690

with this weather we have had they should have taken a different approach to snowmaking in the terrain parks. If they would have just kept cascade closed for maybe an extra week and blew the shit out of it they would have a mid season park in there already. but bear just wants to be able to say they opened with all their trails. Then when that park is done close off black bear and blow the shit out of that. By this time both parks would be fully up and running with a mid season park. Not his boring park now. And if i do say so myself every rail is exactly the same, either flat or a little slope down, MIX IT UP! For the weather we have had and the amount of snow making that could have been happening im really disapointed in the parks. If we had shitty weather i would be quite pleased but not with the temps we have had

agreed 100%.

Completly agree, the "park", aka random rails is sooo boring. Like you said all the rails are the same and are poorly set up. The most fun feature to me is the hip, I never actually thought id say that. Theres no flow at all, which makes for a boring park. Ive been riding the other side of the mountain becuase of how boring the setup is, and imma "parkrat". whatever i guess we will just have to wait until they actually make something worth riding.

the butter box jump thing with the rail and barrel bonk is sooo pointless IMO. the only thing in the parks i like were the DFD and the down rail in blackbear, both of which were way too low. the arbor rail is nice but i dont think it flows right as a DF. the jumps are small but fun for a little. everything else is eh. the candycane rail is pretty decent but im not sure about it.

Completly agree, the "park", aka random rails is sooo boring. Like you said all the rails are the same and are poorly set up. The most fun feature to me is the hip, I never actually thought id say that. Theres no flow at all, which makes for a boring park. Ive been riding the other side of the mountain becuase of how boring the setup is, and imma "parkrat". whatever i guess we will just have to wait until they actually make something worth riding.

Who are these kids? Obviously you "riders" have no idea what you're talking about. Look at the date... Bear has been open for a week and you douchers have the guts to say this? Maybe you should take a few runs in baby park before you go into the "big boy park" and complain about the 3 inch hop on. "I guess we will just have to wait until they actually make something worth riding." Stay on the other side of the mountain, no one wants you incompetent beings infesting the population.

• Like 3

who are these kids? who the hell are you? the point is that you dont need a shit load of snow to have "flow". cascade for example, either you hit the rails or you have to basicly skip everything to just hit the jump, noooo flow. move rails up farther or something so you can hit them then the jump. second off if they would do snowmaking differently in the parks things would be a lot different. out west and at bigger mountains they dont open their parks for the sake of opening them with a few features, they blow the shit out of them and then open them. so i should say this cuz i know there will be one doucher that will say oh were not a big mountain...who gives a shit that doesnt matter at all. its all about opening with the best park and the way you go about it can either take weeks and weeks or maybe less than a week with the weather we have had. not to mention it saves time and money not having to pay park crew to dig the shit out everyday and when they want to rebuild. im not trying to get into an argument with anyone i was trying to just make a point so that maybe in the future things can happen differently with better results.

• Like 1

the butter box jump thing with the rail and barrel bonk is sooo pointless IMO. the only thing in the parks i like were the DFD and the down rail in blackbear, both of which were way too low. the arbor rail is nice but i dont think it flows right as a DF. the jumps are small but fun for a little. everything else is eh. the candycane rail is pretty decent but im not sure about it.

@ k2rider, how else would you like the rails set up asshole? sidesways? diagonal? straight up? Straight down? Please refrain from bitching until you step your rail game up.

@ Kyle, That's called being creative. The Arbor rail is just fine as a down; It has good pop. Candycane is the same as last year and i recall you liking it so idk what you're smoking.

@ whoever mentioned out west. Hey Retard, Welcome to Macungie, Pennsylvania, with an average snowfall of about 24 inches. Idiot.

• Like 3

who are these kids? who the hell are you? the point is that you dont need a shit load of snow to have "flow". cascade for example, either you hit the rails or you have to basicly skip everything to just hit the jump, noooo flow. move rails up farther or something so you can hit them then the jump. second off if they would do snowmaking differently in the parks things would be a lot different. out west and at bigger mountains they dont open their parks for the sake of opening them with a few features, they blow the shit out of them and then open them. so i should say this cuz i know there will be one doucher that will say oh were not a big mountain...who gives a shit that doesnt matter at all. its all about opening with the best park and the way you go about it can either take weeks and weeks or maybe less than a week with the weather we have had. not to mention it saves time and money not having to pay park crew to dig the shit out everyday and when they want to rebuild. im not trying to get into an argument with anyone i was trying to just make a point so that maybe in the future things can happen differently with better results.

BEAR CREEK HAS BEEN OPEN FOR ONE WEEK! QUIT BITCHING!!!! HOW THE F*CK ARE YOU GOING TO PRETEND THAT BEING A MOUNTAIN WITH ALMOST DAILY AMOUNTS OF PRECIPITATION DOES NOT MATTER? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT EVERY MOUNTAIN OUT WEST BLOWS SNOW ON ALL THEIR PARKS BEFORE OPENING THEM? Now since you're such an expert on snowmaking and "Big" mountains you may already know most "big" mountains have more than three (3) terrain parks to keep people satisfied while waiting for other parks to open...To be continued after you reply with some more stupidity.

• Like 2

Who are these kids? Obviously you "riders" have no idea what you're talking about. Look at the date... Bear has been open for a week and you douchers have the guts to say this? Maybe you should take a few runs in baby park before you go into the "big boy park" and complain about the 3 inch hop on. "I guess we will just have to wait until they actually make something worth riding." Stay on the other side of the mountain, no one wants you incompetent beings infesting the population.

I guess im incompetent because i actually like to carry speed into rails and actually jump onto them, compared to practically riding right onto them... "the big boy park", now thats a complete joke when looking at the features they have set up, give me a break. And cascade is soooooo boring, the hip and down flat are fun but other then that theres nothing fun to ride. oh and I didnt know that they had to be open for a month to have properly set up down rails. Freedom was 10x better then cascade is on Boulders opening weekend.

• Like 1

@jibfuck if i remember correctly i said out west not opening the park until it has enough snow, aka they make their own snow just like we do in little old macungie. its just how they go about opening it not opening to say we have all the parks open but with nothing in them. they dont built their 20 foot mounts of snow with natural snow you retard

• Like 1

@ k2rider, how else would you like the rails set up asshole? sidesways? diagonal? straight up? Straight down? Please refrain from bitching until you step your rail game up.

@ Kyle, That's called being creative. The Arbor rail is just fine as a down; It has good pop. Candycane is the same as last year and i recall you liking it so idk what you're smoking.

@ whoever mentioned out west. Hey Retard, Welcome to Macungie, Pennsylvania, with an average snowfall of about 24 inches. Idiot.

i never said i didnt like the candy cane. i just wasnt sure about it today. my post was probably unclear.