The scientists feel pretty good about this

Boulder Park

Ohh man, were making snow again.

If I were you I would get my canned food out, make sure it's not out dated, go over my gear, and go to bigboulderPARK.com in the morning to see what I'm gonna be doing for the day.

The scientists feel pretty good about this, we looked at all there calculations...... A lot of big numbers.

They say that's good. But all we know is were stoked.

Edited by Boulder Park

probs, freedom only im guessing. judging by the reaction of 13 year olds on their fb page it'll be a fucking shitshow. 10 cans gets you a ticket like past years. going to meet up with dbamf in a few, ill be hotlapping through the goobers

Haha pretty much, their Facebook page has been hit hard the past few weeks with 13 year olds keep asking when they are opening lol but ya see everyone up there!

justin mariano must be pretty stoked...he's whoring on BBpark's FB page :banghead

I had those kids believing that freedom was opening today as a tubing run only

ian just made the official announcement, freedom will be open at 3. probably gonna be 10 cans for a ticket or $25 like they always do. that isn't confirmed yet though. needless to say....PA is skiing