12/15/10....JADIP

AtomicSkier

as for more trail openings, i would hope that they have more open for tomorrow. adequate snow on paradise, challenge, lower park for sure. we will see. maybe i'll take my park skis up too, since i haven't hit a rail all season. ahhh.

just got back, and yeah, Challenge and Lower Park look like they are ready to go. There were some jumps roughly formed on Lower Park, too. Riding up the Main St chair, you could see the Park Crew still maintaining the lips at 7 PM. Pretty cool. Those guys are working hard this season.

Conditions were nice tonight. Dust on crust for the most part, but FAST. Crowds were light - I had the chair on the six-pack to myself nearly every run. Since my last trip out, I altered my stance a bit, and I think I have the new board locked down.

Time for a shower beer.

• Like 1

Night Court Report

nightcourt.jpg

Fucking cold maybe 15 which is even colder when your a dumbass and don't realize all your vents are open.

Snowed pretty hard from 7ish to 830, maybe an inch on the ground at something like 10-15% water content.

Really nice snow and nobody around, only bad parts of the hill are where the joeys have to turn. That shit was a little firm but still easy to carve.

Everything they want open should be open by this week, can't figure out why they aren't blowing sidewinder. Temps look great until at least next wed so unless its a power issue why not lay a base down and open the trail until you have enough blown to build proper features.

nice..I often wonder why Philly Peeps don't go that way..I would but the turnpike is like 5 miles the opposite direction away

I hate taking that way. They rape you enough as it is with tolls, 22 to 145 to BMD is a much better drive, plus you pass through all the shit you would ever need.