Stoketoberfest Oct 21-22 Bethlehem PA

Skivideoguy

not nearly as crowded as i had hoped it would be. hopefully the turnout doesn't kill it for next fall. last year seemed more hyped and more 'together', and i think the movie combos this year weren't as well thought out as they could have been. somebody suggested doing one night for ski movies and one for snowboard movies to try and better attract each demographic, which seems to make sense to me.

I didn't mind, because the movies were legit stoke, but I think that could help out a bunch... I was hoping there would be a better turnout on Saturday... I also wonder if having the venue in the pokes, in a more centrally located ski demographic would help...

I didn't mind, because the movies were legit stoke, but I think that could help out a bunch... I was hoping there would be a better turnout on Saturday... I also wonder if having the venue in the pokes, in a more centrally located ski demographic would help...

It's a fundraiser for the city of Bethlehem, put on by the city of Bethlehem essentially, so I really doubt they'd move it

It's a fundraiser for the city of Bethlehem, put on by the city of Bethlehem essentially, so I really doubt they'd move it

I didn't realize it was a fundraiser. I thought it was put on as some type of marketing gig. Either way, it was a great time and a great value. Elk and two great movies for $16 is a win in my book...

not nearly as crowded as i had hoped it would be. hopefully the turnout doesn't kill it for next fall. last year seemed more hyped and more 'together', and i think the movie combos this year weren't as well thought out as they could have been. somebody suggested doing one night for ski movies and one for snowboard movies to try and better attract each demographic, which seems to make sense to me.

Turnout didn't seem too great... I did enjoy watching the films even though all those urban scenes isn't something I usually would sit down and watch on my own. I agree that doing one night for ski vids and the other for snowboard would be cool or because they are showing two films each night they could do 1 and 1 to give a little more variety. $16 bucks to watch some videos and an Elk lift ticket is still a very good deal.