kirkwood

Barb

The lift tickets are pricey but if you are going to ski more than 4-5 days at any Vail resort the Epic pass is a great deal. I wouldn't get one for myself because I just don't see using it, but my son definitely got his (my) money's worth. He seems to get invited up there every other weekend by friends. I really do like Loveland. Gonna be hard to give up my pass there next year when I start going to WP. I may have to get a Loveland pass too.

Sickbird...they run Northstar really well. Friendliest employees ever and fast lifts but $100 lift tickets. Maybe Vail will buy Blue...would be the bomb deezy

No

The lift tickets are pricey but if you are going to ski more than 4-5 days at any Vail resort the Epic pass is a great deal. I wouldn't get one for myself because I just don't see using it, but my son definitely got his (my) money's worth. He seems to get invited up there every other weekend by friends. I really do like Loveland. Gonna be hard to give up my pass there next year when I start going to WP. I may have to get a Loveland pass too.

Get the Loveland pass, early season its way better than the alternatives. Nice problem to have though, certainly better than 7 bills for Blue. LOL

Imagine if Vail bought blue...maybe some Valet parking..friendly liftees that say hi and an ice skating rink. Would be Rickbird

the lifties are very friendly. every morning i'm there they say hi.

i haven't encountered anybody being rude to me or any of my friends this year. even ski patrol.

• Like 1

the lifties are very friendly. every morning i'm there they say hi.

i haven't encountered anybody being rude to me or any of my friends this year. even ski patrol.

x2

Its very strange but I've found if you talk to people generally they talk back..clearly more study is needed but I believe I may have discovered a major break through in human interaction.

Blue Mtn people are nice, NY State Thruway workers are mean, if you would like to experiance the difference pay your toll some time with change.

• Like 1