Blivers

Guns still on and looks like they should be on for at least another hour. Looks like they should easily be able to open tomorrow.

mark didnt sound too fond of the idea on facebook judging by his posts. hopefully they can open tomorrow. if they do im getting in a quick am session before all the weekend warriors show up to fall off the lift

What's one more day really?? Wonder if they'll open sunday, I'm scheduled that morning. From the look of the webcam there aren't even any features out so I'm sure they need a little more time. They'll probably blow heavy again tonight and then pick up some natural tomorrow as well. Should be a good opening and still a week or two ahead of last year.

Yeah I understand where they are coming from, I went up there this morning and despite all the guns being on it still looks like it would be way to thin after the cats got up there and groomed. I agree with there decision from what I saw

Meanwhile.. Spring Mountain, some 40 miles to its south and at a lower elevation will have a 12" base.. will be open tmrw. almost comical.

they really are? they have almost no snow on their hill. check out their webcam. that's just bold of them to open. but i guess some lift tickets are better than none...

Meanwhile.. Spring Mountain, some 40 miles to its south and at a lower elevation will have a 12" base.. will be open tmrw. almost comical.

Hey is spring wants to charge people to ride on dirt and death cookies more power to em. Whats comical is that you're comparing the two and talking crap on bear for opening a day later. In the immortal words of Garfield.....Big fat hairy deal.

Go ahead and go ride spring tomorrow, then hit up bear Sunday and tell me it isn't night and day of a difference.

Thanks for the BC hate though, you and Winter have been slacking in here lately.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have been slacking. Still haven't made a turn this year even though elks been open for awhile. Tomorrow looks like a good day to hit Tunk if we get the storm early.

Christ pasux, Spring cannot compare to BCs snow system and yet you think shit of them for beating bc to the punch. Odd. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing bc mark on the nightly news crying about losing millions again this year. No bonus for him again!