Big Boulder 12-2-2012

RidgeRacer

Just back from a nice day at BB. JF Dan and I got there around 9:45. We got in line and were one of the first 20 people to ride the lift and score some free schwag! The top was foggy the bottom half was clear in the morning, by noon the fog had lifted. We lapped Boulder Park 25 times and skied Love Park 3 times for a total of 28 runs. The snow was fast and grippy - very nice. Good coverage on both trails. Great way to get the ski legs back. Lots of fun today.

• Like 2

nice pics.

Funny. i was thinking the same thing when i was reading the TR from Blue on Saturday.

This was top of BB, Sat. totally fogged in. Sunday was better, but still foggy.

Untitled.jpg

Although coverage on the slopes was good, the areas that connect the slopes could use some help. Fog seems to be snows arch nemesis.

And it was $35 for the weekend.

Edited by JFskiDan

Funny. i was thinking the same thing when i was reading the TR from Blue on Saturday.

This was top of BB, Sat. totally fogged in. Sunday was better, but still foggy.

Although coverage on the slopes was good, the areas that connect the slopes could use some help. Fog seems to be snows arch nemesis.

And it was $35 for the weekend.

I think that will all of Doug's reports.

I'll have to learn how to transfer photos from my phone to PASR since my iPhone is essentially my computer.

I still use photbucket, but each to his own... I use Tapatalk to view general posts... Full site for stat upload... Once we have mobile picture uploads and stats, I'll probably never use the full site again lol

Glad you guys got out and lapped it, even if it is limited terrain... It feels so good to get back on the snow...

Edited by Ride Delaware ?