Mogul Clinics

Johnny Style

This is cool, if not for the skiing than for the mention of the New canadian air force....ohh JF where are you after the sunice comeback ? Probably sleeping

golfing, and apparently he's pretty good at it.

is there any way to do just like one day of the bump clinics? i really don't feel like dropping that money and having to commit to the full class.

• Like 1

email from Greg recieved last night:

Happy New Year and welcome to the 2013 Blue Mountain Mogul Program. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Greg Straub and I am the mogul coordinator here at Blue.

We have an exciting and informative program this year and are looking forward to getting started this weekend. The program starts this Sunday January 6th. We will be meeting in front of the Learning Center at the bottom of School Hill at 9:45am for the Intro to bumps and at 12:45pm for the Advanced group.

I will give a quick overview of the program and introduce the coaches. We will have a discussion on safety issues and any equipment questions that you may have.

We will be evaluating each skier on the first day and setting more personal goals for each within the group frame work. Most of the time we will be skiing together as a group but may split into 2 groups for more focused training as necessary.

Please make sure that you are on time and the skiers are dressed with boots on and ready to go.

Also please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. If at any time during the season you need to miss a day please let me know.

I look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday.

Sincerely

Greg Straub

I miss skiing bumps, I wish more ski areas had seeded bumps. Roundtop usually has seeded bumps on a green cirlcle and a black diamond to play on. It's nice to see blue is seeding their bumps. I will definitely have to make the trip for a bump session.

• Like 1

Greg and Glen did a super job. Already helped me with my pole plants and arm form that has me skiing with a quieter upper body (at least when I execute). Good combination of in-the-bumps work and drills. This bump-tard is a happy camper. Looks like spring bumps this weekend...

Nice, I talked to some other instructor and it sounds like a real good clinic.

As an aside every time I see your post I read it as tamponhead, that's my problem but man does it make some of this stuff alot more funny.

• Like 1

Nice, I talked to some other instructor and it sounds like a real good clinic.

As an aside every time I see your post I read it as tamponhead, that's my problem but man does it make some of this stuff alot more funny.

tarpon + fly rod = big $hit eating grin

tampon = not so much

:yes (glad to make ya laugh)

Bump...

How was turnout??? Bumps are gonna be so sweet this weekend with the 50 degree temperatures will be the size of mini coopers by Sunday!!!!

Bahahahaha his did I miss this...

6 dudes, 2 instructers, pretty good ratio. ya mon on the spring bumps this weekend

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...