Blue Mt Bike Park 2013

mbike-ski

I can’t wait for this place to blow up, Dave King is the man and his sense of finding flow is crazy. He can look at something from a distance and tell you it’s going to work or not going to work. Super cool dude and real fun to ride with. From everything that I have heard it’s going to be a great park for everyone from beginners to full on pros.

If anyone is looking for a bike, I am selling a 2009 Specialized Big Hit, it’s a great bike for Blue. If youre interested let me know and we can talk numbers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also looks like the proposed private Alpine motor raceway located a couple miles east of Blue Mountain Ski area will be bought out and added to the PA state game lands in that area with the help of the Nature Conservancy.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130418/NEWS/304180323&cid=sitesearch

very productive day up at blue today. built some berms, small drops, jumps, and rollers on the new beginner trail. for anyone who's intimidated, the plan is to make it so anyone who's comfortable with riding somewhere like jordan or nox would be able to ride the green trails at blue. we walked a good portion of the new dirt sculpt flow trail and it looks like it'll be nice and smooth and fast with lots of options to get in the air. still totally rideable even if you've only got a hard tail though. no excuses!

• Like 2