Jack frost 12-15 after the storm

RidgeRacer

Let me just say that jfbb really need to get their shit together website wise. I almost didn't go this morning when I logged on at 8am and every East mountain trail was listed as closed. I just figured I'd pass. If I didn't text Jfdan this morning, I would have missed out on a stellar day. How hard is it to keep their customers informed as to what is opening up and when? I love jack frost but the site is just pathetic.

Really fun day....kind of one of those days were its hard to quit. it would have been spectacular if we hadnt gotten the sleet/freezing rain on top. The untracked stuff looked so delicious, but was pretty hard to make turns in. Once it got broken up it skied real nice. this snow will really help to get all the fun stuff in play....December snow is a gift. Floyds looked rough....like for some reason they dont cut it. They were setting up for snowmaking there about 11 am. i would think they would be 100% open by this coming weeknd.

• Like 1

THinking of heading up Friday. Any of the glades open yet?

Nothing is really "closed", at Frost per say, it just takes a little discretion, as to whether or not something is skiable.

See above posts. Post #4 is Challenge glade.

Post #12 is the Elevator Glade, Which i know they were putting down some more there earlier this week.

I would be cautious about the glades on Thunderbolt, as a general rule unless we continue getting fresh snow. it doesnt seem to get quite love that some of the other glades get. Top part of Tbolt glade is usually ok, but as you go down it tends to get rockier and needs alot of snow to fill in. I have seen a bunch of people eat rocks on the lower part of tbolt.

One park glade looked nice, but i didnt ski it. i would say it has nice coverage.

• Like 1