Okemo

GeorgeCostanza

Castlerock is the shit. Especially on a powder day. Middle earth, Castlerock run, liftline and rumble are all great. Over at mount Ellen lower FIS is a hidden gem.

PoconoOceanCity I think a $$$$wannabe is someone with hot gear who thinks they're the shit but is really a gaper. They have names like Chadwick and Buffy..usually come from places like Darien Connecticut and drive Audi SUVs

And Okemo is filled with $$$$Wannabes. So is Stowe. So are most ski areas that aren't Magic or Belleayre or Mad River glen or Blue Knob. It's cause skiing is an expensive sport

Castelrock at Sugarbush is often not open....Stowe sucks with bad conditions. Way I jet than th poconos. Like the kind of ice u can see your reflection in.

When I was at Stowe in 2009 with Johnny style, Melissa and Dime we had great hero spring snow two days and on the last day the temperature was in the teens and it was all death cookies.

I've always thought the mad river valley is more down to earth than Stowe. Stowe is pretty darn affluent and expensive.

RideDE I don't know I just don't have the desire to drive up to Stowe and drop a grand on lift tickets lodging and food when I can fly out west and drop two grand on better skiing. I really wanna hit Utah this season as well and my friend is living out there and can't believe I've never skied in Utah. If I can get three weeks out west this year for 20 ski days I don't care if I only ski Blue the true I do sort of wanna hit Sno to lap white lightning. That's a nice run.

If I do go back to northern Vermont I wanna do a day at mad river glen and also spend a night in burlington as I haven't been back since 2002 and would bring back some college memory's for my autobiography.

I've never really got the feeling that sugarbush was for people with money more than any other place in Vermont. I thought the prices to stay, ski, drink and eat were cheaper than killington. When comparing vert and acreage to dollars I think the pokes are the most expensive.

Best answer. Do you think a type 3 skier like George Constanza would enjoy Okemo?