I banned GSS again, again

RootDKJ

I was just talking to some people about that dude. Guy should get a job.

I just cleaned the entire areas bottom dollar/food lion carpets where the carts are kept. Got famiar with philly. Was nice.

Found out today they sold to aldi. 2200 people fired.

theres a bottom dollar a few blocks from my house, shoulda given a heads up for a beer!

do you get the quarter back?  a grocercy store between downingtown and exton used to require a quarter, but you would get it back.  it was in a nice area too

Yeah I think it's like that at Aldi an Bottom Dollar. It's a European concept where you pay a deposit of a quarter for the shopping cart and then get it back when you return it to shopping cart kiosk. It's a way to save on labor costs.

I like wegmans and I go HAM on their condiments. Every visit I take plastic silverware, salt packets, pepper packets, napkins, soy sauce, hot sauce, crackers.

Yea i didnt think about meeting up...

Ill be in pendell tonight. Ill meet up if you want to man. I probably alreay did the bd by you

484 241 8915. Ill drive into philly tonight after penndel if your around

As long as theres a place to park a cargo van.

And the carts cost about 250 each. Some places have rfid locks on the wheels.

i thought it was so homeless people dont steal the carts.  anyway, the most ghetto grocercy i used to go to was Sav-A-Lot.  each plastic bag cost $0.10.  they prevented cart theft my setting up an electric fence (like they use for dogs) around their lot

In Allentown it's common for people to have their own shopping carts...they use them to bring groceries home or bring laundry to laudremat. I remember Laneco having long poles attached to shopping carts so they couldn't leave the store.

I always get a kick out of hippies who bring their own tote bags with then to the grocery store. Kind of like people who bring their own coffee mug to Starbucks. I ain't got time for that. I think the university of Vermont banned bottles water cause its bad for the environment yet half the student body drives Eco disaster SUVs

I often use plastic garbage bags to collect garbage in my place so I don't have to buy garbage bags. Or I throw them out. Is it also wasteful that I use plastic silverware becaus with don't like doing dishes? I create more garbage but I save water.

We are all wasteful with certain things. You waste alot of gas driving a half hour to work everyday and Philly peeps waste alot of gas driving to Blue and not carpooling. Grocery stores are the worst. They throw out like 1/3 of their food when it expires. Dumpster divers love that.

Doug since you don't cook why go to a grocery store at all?

To buy food...wegmans has a really good breakfast bar on the weekends along with lots of ready made stuff and $6 meals.

I also go to the farmers market most weeks and buy all sorts of good things to take home. Shrimp cocktail, fruit, Brussels sprouts, pierogies and sausage.

I often use plastic garbage bags to collect garbage in my place so I don't have to buy garbage bags. Or I throw them out. Is it also wasteful that I use plastic silverware becaus with don't like doing dishes? I create more garbage but I save water.

We are all wasteful with certain things. You waste alot of gas driving a half hour to work everyday and Philly peeps waste alot of gas driving to Blue and not carpooling. Grocery stores are the worst. They throw out like 1/3 of their food when it expires. Dumpster divers love that.

for once I agree with doug! Grocery bags work great for bathroom trash cans and cat litter bags. We get plastic bags but at least reuse them for something we'd buy otherwise anyway. Maybe I should teach the cat to use the toilet to cut down on my plastic bag usage.

I don't recycle. I just throw all my trash in the dumpster.

When I was in college I got scolded for throwing a plastic bottle in a garbage can.

My friends family owns Rodale press and at one of their homes they have like 5 different garbage cans for compost, trash, plastic, glass and something else. It's confusing. Funny thing is they publish books and magazines like men's health and prevention and probably chop down an entire forest every year to all those publications.

the worst is after throwing a party.  who wants to seperate all those cans from the trash.  if your lazy you can just bag everything up together and dump it like a block away

Especially if its a Papasteeze party. Might as well just lay down plastic wrap over everything cause once the hookers eat Mexican food shit gets wild.