Any word on JF opening?

tnt

I just looked at the 10 day....8-10 inches BF > Saturday????

my decoder ring is broken.....wtf does that translate to?

they are blowing away at Frost, and i sort of think at a better rate than BB, but dont expect anything soon.  Be really suprised to see JF open in the next 2 weeks.  

my decoder ring is broken.....wtf does that translate to?

they are blowing away at Frost, and i sort of think at a better rate than BB, but dont expect anything soon.  Be really suprised to see JF open in the next 2 weeks.  

Ha.  Sorry.

I just looked at the extended forecast, and it appears that next week, there will be snow.  Black friday into Saturday.  They are presently predicting 8 to 10 inches if I am reading the forecast correctly.  I am wondering if that might change Jack Frost's idea about opening....

Ha.  Sorry.

I just looked at the extended forecast, and it appears that next week, there will be snow.  Black friday into Saturday.  They are presently predicting 8 to 10 inches if I am reading the forecast correctly.  I am wondering if that might change Jack Frost's idea about opening....

No one forecasts that far out except liars... a blip showed up on some model runs, keep an eye out maybe something will happen but your going to have to wait three or four days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They switched to the fancy passes like blue that need to be scanned. Last week they scanned me every time in line. Today they scanned me once and then the scanner guy dissapeared for the rest of the day. I don't see them sticking with these passes.

Oh btw, they could easily be 80% open by next Saturday.

They switched to the fancy passes like blue that need to be scanned. Last week they scanned me every time in line. Today they scanned me once and then the scanner guy dissapeared for the rest of the day. I don't see them sticking with these passes.Oh btw, they could easily be 80% open by next Saturday.

They already blew entensively on 80% of their terrain??? Wow

• 2 weeks later...

JF Opening for Season

Jack Frost is opening for the 2014-2015 this Friday December 12!

Jack Frost will open at 9am-4pm with 11 slopes and 4 lifts! What a great start to the season. If you can't make it Friday be sure not to miss Saturday and Sunday. It is going to be a great start of the season with some fresh snow coming our way witht he storm knocking on our door. See you all on the slopes.