Sunday roll call...12/7

GrilledSteezeSandwich

sorry to hear that. 

In other news, Blue was nice this morning. Blew on everything that was open and then some.

Too funny.  I quit smoking full time last year.  I'll still have one occasionally on the lift or something, but Tattle tales was one of the few places I could sit down with a cold one and have a smoke.  You really can't do that anywhere anymore.  The girls just happened to be there.  Some were straight up painful to look at.  Others not so much.  Now that I've quit smoking the place is far less appealing to me.  Maybe I'd go with a group just S&Gs.  After telling the girls they'd chafe their va jay jay on my snow pants they stopped hounding me for private dances.  They also sold hot dogs and chili with nachos, so there's that.

• Like 1

Too funny.  I quit smoking full time last year.  I'll still have one occasionally on the lift or something, but Tattle tales was one of the few places I could sit down with a cold one and have a smoke.  You really can't do that anywhere anymore.  The girls just happened to be there.  Some were straight up painful to look at.  Others not so much.  Now that I've quit smoking the place is far less appealing to me.  Maybe I'd go with a group just S&Gs.  After telling the girls they'd chafe their va jay jay on my snow pants they stopped hounding me for private dances.  They also sold hot dogs and chili with nachos, so there's that.

Not sure how stoked I would be about eating there.....

You guys all know I'm right that's why your dancing around my post.

I have to say, I went opening weekend Sunday to scratch the itch.   Was completely prepared to be disappointed and to leave by 11, but really, main street with the bumps was fun....the park>chute or that other one - midway - at top speed was fun....lazy mile....all good.

It was actually a blast IMO for the first day out.  Stayed till about 1 I think.

Heck of a lot better than camelback the following week.

Thedude4Bides, don't you smoke an electric cig? I'm just a bar smoker...I get tired of bumming cigs off people so I get a pack of Marlboro lights every few weeks. It's a known fact that chicks who smoke are loose. Has me shaking my Herman.

The last time I went to a strip club was show and tells in Philly...I remember doing booger sugar in the bathroom. Good times.

i consider blue to have 4 runs open so far...Lazy Mile, Main Street, Terrain Park, and bunny slope

Bunny slope? U mean Vista

Thedude4Bides, don't you smoke an electric cig? I'm just a bar smoker...I get tired of bumming cigs off people so I get a pack of Marlboro lights every few weeks. It's a known fact that chicks who smoke are loose. Has me shaking my Herman.

The last time I went to a strip club was show and tells in Philly...I remember doing booger sugar in the bathroom. Good times.

Bunny slope? U mean Vista

Yep, I am not nicotine free yet.  I started with 32mg of nicotine in my juice and now I'm down to about 12mg.  I'll make the transition to 6mg soon.

Re Trails:  The limited terrain has actually forced me to be a bit creative and I like it.  Jumping in the top of the terrain park, peeling right to go back into main st for the second set of Barneys bumps, and then hitting the spine at the right of lower main makes for a fun run.  Never did that before.  Alternativley, cruising down vista with wide GS turns and launching down the chute and hitting the spine in lower main is pretty fun too.

Yep, I am not nicotine free yet.  I started with 32mg of nicotine in my juice and now I'm down to about 12mg.  I'll make the transition to 6mg soon.

Re Trails:  The limited terrain has actually forced me to be a bit creative and I like it.  Jumping in the top of the terrain park, peeling right to go back into main st for the second set of Barneys bumps, and then hitting the spine at the right of lower main makes for a fun run.  Never did that before.  Alternativley, cruising down vista with wide GS turns and launching down the chute and hitting the spine in lower main is pretty fun too.

Hahaha I just like skiing fast I don't mess around with spines on the side of the trail but good to see you are having fun. Is this your first year with a season pass at blue?

Hahaha I just like skiing fast I don't mess around with spines on the side of the trail but good to see you are having fun. Is this your first year with a season pass at blue?

No... I didn't pull the trigger... I have two 6-packs.  Been buying weekend tix when I go.  Figure it's cheaper than driving north.  I'm torn about Sunday.  Stay local or hit Killington?   Apparently they are opening a ton this weekend.

I'll be at blue, who am I kidding. That's such an epic drive for one day.

Unless you can get off work Monday it's not worth it for one day. I've done KMart for one day a few times staying overnight the night before.

I hate flying I would drive out west as long as I could get 5 days riding out of it.

Wow why do you hate flying??? I've been out west 7 times in the last 4 years and Vermont maybe a few times in that time frame.