12/21/14...gun show...Sunday

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Mcd's should serve breakfast all day no question.  Plenty of people would crave a mcmuffin in the even just like they crave a burger. Sonic has breakfast all day, wawa is just weird with their sizzlies don't get me wrong there awesome but you cant order one off touch screen you have to tell the person to make one and they get all bent out of shape like you asked them to clean your butt like its a huge deal to make a sizzly

I don't think Mickey D's should serve breakfast all day. They only have space for so many items. You wanna keep it simple for the muppets working there. I think McDonald's should serve hot dogs and soft pretzels and spaghetti.

WaWa does make made to order breakfast hoagies and they are wacktastic like powdered eggs and shit.

Mcd's should serve breakfast all day no question. Plenty of people would crave a mcmuffin in the even just like they crave a burger. Sonic has breakfast all day, wawa is just weird with their sizzlies don't get me wrong there awesome but you cant order one off touch screen you have to tell the person to make one and they get all bent out of shape like you asked them to clean your butt like its a huge deal to make a sizzly

2 for $3 is the best.

I don't think Mickey D's should serve breakfast all day. They only have space for so many items. You wanna keep it simple for the muppets working there. I think McDonald's should serve hot dogs and soft pretzels and spaghetti.

WaWa does make made to order breakfast hoagies and they are wacktastic like powdered eggs and shit.

yea and combine all three....new at Mcdonalds the sofpetti dog!!!!

THE BEST MICKIE D'S ITEM WAS DISCONTINUED HERE IT IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

Breakfast all day isn't rocket science. Spaghetti?! Dafuq?!

Telling you it's the way the mostly retarded peeps ski that area. 99 percent of people there are playing a small hill game, their limited skills only work where you run out of hill.

Lower main St requires actual speed management which they can't do so weird shaped piles start to form which creates a feedback loop.

You get the same thing on the righty on lazy albeit to a lesser extent.

• Like 1

Horror? I call that comedic gold :D

It was a real treat having some natural bumps that were widely spaced at the bottom of main.

Although I sorta feel bad for those who can't ski/board and "accidentally" go down Midway, most think they're way better than they actually are and thus make for quite the entertainment.

Not sure if serious... Just in case you were serious, I punched myself in the balls for you.

Ski patrollers should talk to these people violating the skiers responsibility code. How was your ski instructors clinic at Killington?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Ski patrollers should talk to these people violating the skiers responsibility code. How was your ski instructors clinic at Killington?

90% of the people don't even know the code exists. I got hit from behind and the jerk off claimed it was my fault because I was turning. The dude probably would have just bounced off of me because I was in a strong balanced position, but no, the twat waffle had to freaking horse collar me and pull me down with him. I lit his ass up right in front of his woman and I could see was super embarrassed to be with him lol.

Killington was epic. Champaign pow in bumps and trees for days. Probably the best snow I will see until Breck in Feb. First real tree skiing I did in like 3 years. Amazeballs. Did not want to leave. Plus I hit a DUI checkpoint on 7 when heading home not long after playing Dr. Dre's 1992 album. Shit was tense yo.

90% of the people don't even know the code exists. I got hit from behind and the jerk off claimed it was my fault because I was turning. The dude probably would have just bounced off of me because I was in a strong balanced position, but no, the twat waffle had to freaking horse collar me and pull me down with him. I lit his ass up right in front of his woman and I could see was super embarrassed to be with him lol.

Killington was epic. Champaign pow in bumps and trees for days. Probably the best snow I will see until Breck in Feb. First real tree skiing I did in like 3 years. Amazeballs. Did not want to leave. Plus I hit a DUI checkpoint on 7 when heading home not long after playing Dr. Dre's 1992 album. Shit was tense yo.

Why no tree skiing in three years???

I mean not up north or out west???

Last trip out west was in December two years ago and the snow cover was weak. Locals complained a ton about it being icy but I thought the groomers were amazing... My trips up north were either early or late season and trees were beat. There may have been a time or two where it may have been possible but I was alone and was not feeling ballsy or stupid enough to venture into unfamiliar trees by myself.

Plus I hit a DUI checkpoint on 7 when heading home not long after playing Dr. Dre's 1992 album. Shit was tense yo.

I'm a fan of the 149/4 crossing for killington and points north.

Horror? I call that comedic gold:D

I was telling Indiggio the other day setting up lawn chairs with a beer cooler on lower main would be fun on days like this. Maybe even hold up signs with a "10" for the really impressive yard sales

• Like 2