Jack Frost 12-27-14

RidgeRacer

Decided to skip Blue this morning and instead head to JF with my daughter. Arrived around 915ish and met up with JfDan and phillycore at the quad.

It was Day 1 for me at frost this season and pretty shocked at the amount of snow they have (more than I had anticipated). Pretty much the entire mountain with the exception of East. Conditions were really nice. Things softened up as the day went on. Phillycore and I demo'd each others skis at one point and JfDan was loving life on his new shreditors. Overall a pretty awesome day today. If East is open next weekend I may be back.

• Like 3

Nice report Ridge...do you have vouchers for JF? How were crowds?

My daughter had a freebie for making honor roll at school and I went assuming that I could use a CBS local voucher without reading the fine print about it not being valid on holiday weekend (doh!) so I paid for 1 ticket at the window for 2 people... still a good deal.

It definitely wasn't a ghost town but it definitely wasn't your normal holiday Saturday either.

Edited by RidgeRacer

I'll be at Boulder again tomorrow. My 7 year old is just starting on a board and I'm trying to get my 4 year old off the leash. I'll be at JF solo on Tuesday morning and there the rest of the week after that with the whole crew.

7 is a good age. That is when my son started to board