JF Wednesday

JFskiDan

Pretty similar conditions as yesterday. Challenge isnt quite as much fun as the trees have a little crunch to them today. Blowing on exhibition which is gaining width. Fun to ski but makes my face numb and stingy.

Closed demattes for a few mins to get a groomer up and over to East. ⛄️⛄️?

post-1753-0-77660900-1420041766_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Took a walk over to east at the top of the last headwall. Things look pretty good there. I snapped off what i thought were 3 pics but i ended up with two. The missing pic was looking up at some pretty impressive whales. I was standing in the woods when i took these so its a little deceiving.

post-1753-0-37180100-1420055418_thumb.jpg

post-1753-0-07120900-1420055504_thumb.jpg

Edited by JFskiDan

Wow.  

Looks like a lot of snow.  But I bet they blow all night and all day tomorrow, groom it for Friday.  

I can't imagine a lot of people will be there tomorrow, so they probably don't feel the need to open it up before the hopefully crowded weekend.....

Took a walk over to east at the top of the last headwall. Things look pretty good there. I snapped off what i thought were 3 pics but i ended up with two. The missing pic was looking up at some pretty impressive whales. I was standing in the woods when i took these so its a little deceiving.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

nice whales. I took a picture of the whales today at Blue.

These were shot from the new fishing pond. Crazy, I know.

Killerwhales_jumping.jpg

• Like 1

It's packed in the lake harmony area. Although 90% of the people won't be on the snow tomorrow.

Wow I figured it was more families and my raging party people. I haven't drank on New Year's Eve in years.

nice whales. I took a picture of the whales today at Blue.

These were shot from the new fishing pond. Crazy, I know.

Killerwhales_jumping.jpg

QFT!!!

Wow.  

Looks like a lot of snow.  But I bet they blow all night and all day tomorrow, groom it for Friday.  

I can't imagine a lot of people will be there tomorrow, so they probably don't feel the need to open it up before the hopefully crowded weekend.....

It's supposed to rain and mix this weekend. Won't be crowded.

• Like 1