Jan 17 2009 PASR invaded jack frost

phillycore

That day was fun. I think that was the day we chased TTC6 down One Park to talk to him but he pretty much wanted no parts of it. May have also been the legendary radar gun day on Floyds. 2010s PASR day was the most epic of PA Ski days that I can remember.

Last year at Blue. 2/13/14 I think the date was. But yeah, that was nuts at JF that year. Tons of fun.

• Like 1

Yup it was below zero that morning and we stalked TTC6. I remember Melissa stupidly gave TTC6 her phone number at some point and he was constantly texting her about sharing rides to the mountain. Now realize Melissa lived in Scranton and TTC6 lived in Philly. I think he was just trying to see her sweater puppets lol

That day was fun. I think that was the day we chased TTC6 down One Park to talk to him but he pretty much wanted no parts of it. May have also been the legendary radar gun day on Floyds. 2010s PASR day was the most epic of PA Ski days that I can remember.

BWAHAHAA!!!! TT was adorable in his little brown onesie, all he needed was a binky in his mouth.

That was 2010 and yes....

I believe 2010 PASR day is when people including Phillycore were jumping off the East mountain chair and there was also some deep pow skiing and bush wacking. I also remember Johnny Style hooking me up with yuengling Black and Tans and doobies on the lift. Good times.

My bad...for some reason i thought lift jumping was 2011.  2010 it was.  That was a great day.  

i think the mid week powder day at Blue last year may still be tops in PA for me though.