Thursday

JFskiDan

i think i will take advantage of all the fresh powder that todays storm will annihilate Blue with.  I was thinking a late afternoon/evening session on Thursday.  Is Thursday night still ski club night?

Anyone else gonna be around?

Edited by JFskiDan

i think i will take advantage of all the fresh powder that todays storm will annihilate Blue with.  I was thinking a late afternoon/evening session on Thursday.  Is Thursday night still ski club night?

Anyone else gonna be around?

I'm planning on going up for a morning session.

I'm planning on going up for a morning session.

My first pick would be morning, but stupid work keeps getting in the way.  i have a meeting till about 10:30, pick up dog, up to Albrightsville, then down to Blue, i am thinking the earliest would be 4 pm unfortunately.

Friday is Ski Bum Customer day.  $33 tickets for anyone who didnt know.  

My first pick would be morning, but stupid work keeps getting in the way.  i have a meeting till about 10:30, pick up dog, up to Albrightsville, then down to Blue, i am thinking the earliest would be 4 pm unfortunately.

Friday is Ski Bum Customer day.  $33 tickets for anyone who didnt know.  

At Blue? Last year Friday was declared a weekend rate.

My first pick would be morning, but stupid work keeps getting in the way. i have a meeting till about 10:30, pick up dog, up to Albrightsville, then down to Blue, i am thinking the earliest would be 4 pm unfortunately.

Friday is Ski Bum Customer day. $33 tickets for anyone who didnt know.

Friday is also salters appreciation day at elk...

This is the Blue thread and WTF is a Salters???

Salters is a ski shop

I'll thread jack whatever the hell I want. If you don't like it I'll do it more.

If the mods don't like it they can ban me....

When the ban is over, possibly I'll come back to see the three new relevant posts on here of which none will be made by you sir.

Put that in your karaoke tonight and choke on it.

Nuttin but love for you [emoji106]

• Like 3

Salters is a ski shop

I'll thread jack whatever the hell I want. If you don't like it I'll do it more.

If the mods don't like it they can ban me....

When the ban is over, possibly I'll come back to see the three new relevant posts on here of which none will be made by you sir.

Put that in your karaoke tonight and choke on it.

Nuttin but love for you [emoji106]

Bahahaha u straight trippin dawg!!! I like calling people threadjacks cause I jack every thread I can.

Fridays are considered weekdays. At least this season. Maybe you are thinking of holiday Fridays like MLK weekend or presidents weekend.

I could've sworn that Blue implemented charging weekend rates on Friday last year. I haven't looked at the ticket prices.

I just looked up Salters ski shop and its in Eagleville. I never heard of Eagleville but its in the 610 Struggle. A quick google search reveals its in Montgomery county. Population of 4800 oh Lordy that's a small town like my third favorite John Cougar Mellencamp song lulz. Also looks like they have one in Norristown and Collegeville...wow they got the Philly suburbs on lock.

Moe Ghoul you are wrong. They only charge weekend and holiday prices when they open at 8am and they open at 830am on non holiday Fridays.

TheDude4Bides yeah I'm a 90s kid so I still say dawg...I also say Da Bomb, all that and a bag of chips, Crunk, No duh, phat, schwing, word, hella and fly.

If I was a little older I would say everything is Basic, Barf me out, Mondo and Skeezer...

MSY mad steezy yo!!!

I could've sworn that Blue implemented charging weekend rates on Friday last year. I haven't looked at the ticket prices.

i am pretty sure they did it starting maybe 2-3 yrs ago as well.  My pass from Mbike isnt good on Fridays, so i assumed this was still the case.  It appears as though they were unable to persuade the rest of the population that Friday was to be considered a weekend, and it looks like they have bailed on the idea.  

Moe Ghoul I think you were the one who got me to start saying rack it. Aside from playing pool didnt you say rack it meant going to bed lol

You gonna learn today..alright alright alright. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah, we called it the Rack room, a finished attic in our frat house with about 40 beds in sketchy condition. But we never said Rack it, more like, "I'm gonna go rack". I think the Rack it came from something else.

i am pretty sure they did it starting maybe 2-3 yrs ago as well.  My pass from Mbike isnt good on Fridays, so i assumed this was still the case.  It appears as though they were unable to persuade the rest of the population that Friday was to be considered a weekend, and it looks like they have bailed on the idea.  

Maybe that was it with the discount tix, I know there was some talk about it. If that storm produces on Saturday, I might even try for a rare Sunday outing. It's worth it if the conditions are good with a little natural in the mix.

i am pretty sure they did it starting maybe 2-3 yrs ago as well. My pass from Mbike isnt good on Fridays, so i assumed this was still the case. It appears as though they were unable to persuade the rest of the population that Friday was to be considered a weekend, and it looks like they have bailed on the idea.

5-time club cards have nothing to do with what is or is not a weekend for day ticket prices or hours. The club cards are good for 5 or 6 days, Monday through Thursday til some time in March? First weekend maybe? Then they're good every day.