Thursday

JFskiDan

TheDude4Bides yeah I'm a 90s kid so I still say dawg...I also say Da Bomb, all that and a bag of chips, Crunk, No duh, phat, schwing, word, hella and fly.

If I was a little older I would say everything is Basic, Barf me out, Mondo and Skeezer...

MSY mad steezy yo!!!

That's pretty rad.  I was saying schwing last night in the upper lot while a milf was taking her time scraping the windows on her SUV in yoga pants.  

• Like 1

That's pretty rad.  I was saying schwing last night in the upper lot while a milf was taking her time scraping the windows on her SUV in yoga pants.

Nice heard she was there to fuck the next guy with a silver medal in Nastar.

Threeway with her daughter lol......she moved at a glacial pace....

Wow I'd be making animal noises...hee haw hee haw moo moo bahhh

I got up early to get my gear together and realized that I left my boots in my buddy's car from last week and he's out of town until this afternoon. Then I smashed my little toe against a cabinet splitting it open and bleeding. Now I'm butthurt and toehurt.

Wow just wow

Yeah, I almost tapped out with the snooze button when the alarm went off, but told myself to get outta bed because I'd regret not going skiing. then I went back to bed, but the toe hurt too much so my morning is worthy of J Law's log report. Iced the toe down and should be good to go if I go up to Blue this weekend. I'm wearing shoes in the house now. I should prolly wear a helmet too.

Yeah, I almost tapped out with the snooze button when the alarm went off, but told myself to get outta bed because I'd regret not going skiing. then I went back to bed, but the toe hurt too much so my morning is worthy of J Law's log report. Iced the toe down and should be good to go if I go up to Blue this weekend. I'm wearing shoes in the house now. I should prolly wear a helmet too.

So you skiing tomorrow instead?

Almost forgot... need to give Johnny Law a shout and thank him for the idea to switch my skis around.  I was on the élan amphibios which are a rockered outside edge and cambered inside edge so basically there is a right and a left ski.  I'd never thought to switch them before.  It was spectacular!  Having the cambered edge on my inside ski provided what i'd describe as enhanced feel for turn initiation and the edge would bite right away inspiring confidence.  There was no drawback to having the rockered edge on the outside ski because you pressure the outside ski more anyway and that pressure helps get all the edge on the snow.  Felt like a new pair of skis and I was loving it for the last few runs of the night.  It did make the turn radius feel about a meter larger too.  Not sure if that was just in my head or not.  I also found out quickly that it's best to return the skis to the proper foot in the bumps lol.

Edited by thedude4bides

^ No problem, I only knew about it because an Elan rep told me to try it when demoing a pair.

He said camber on the inside, rocker on the outside unless your doing bumps. With the rocker on the outside there is less edge contacting the snow so that it enters the turn easier and quicker.   With the camber side is on the inside with your weight moving more and more to that edge giving you the better edge grip. I don't really enjoy bumps outside of massive spring bumps on steep shit were you pivoting more than zippering so I don't know personally but definitely interesting to try.

Elan gets no love but they make a mother fuck tons of skis for lots of other "cooler" companies and they push alot of the more interesting tech.

• Like 1

^ No problem, I only knew about it because an Elan rep told me to try it when demoing a pair.

He said camber on the inside, rocker on the outside unless your doing bumps. With the rocker on the outside there is less edge contacting the snow so that it enters the turn easier and quicker. With the camber side is on the inside with your weight moving more and more to that edge giving you the better edge grip. I don't really enjoy bumps outside of massive spring bumps on steep shit were you pivoting more than zippering so I don't know personally but definitely interesting to try.

Elan gets no love but they make a mother fuck tons of skis for lots of other "cooler" companies and they push alot of the more interesting tech.

I think I am the only person in my Pod that isn't on Elan skis.... Of course my pod leader is the Elan rep. Fwiw I do believe that the amphibios do have a left and right ski marking on them for that exact reason. Almost easier just to lineup the stripes to the inside though.

I think I am the only person in my Pod that isn't on Elan skis.... Of course my pod leader is the Elan rep. Fwiw I do believe that the amphibios do have a left and right ski marking on them for that exact reason. Almost easier just to lineup the stripes to the inside though.

I know they have a left and a right I'm talking about switch them.

Good to hear they are selling some skis....