2/18...night moves.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 6:49PM and was around 20 degrees under dark sky's. Atimic Jeff pulled in a few minutes later. There were 7-8 buses but no real liftlines although the 6 pack stopped quite a bit.

Overall the conditions were decent. Cold chalky snow and pretty smooth with a few scattered spot of boilerplate...I skied paradise nightmare to Dreamweaver, Main Street, switchback and lazy mile. Challenge now has bumps that looked terrible so it was a no go as conditions were undoubtedly terrible on the groomed part due to the narrowness. Well at least indiggio got his wish but the days of great challenge runs are over. We skied nightmare to Dreamweaver the most. The liftline attendant was over zealous bullying people to pair up in groups of 6. This was when there was like a two chair wait. I said it doesn't matter there's no wait and he said yes it does. He can suck it.

Peaced out just before 9pm now I'm posted up at sheetz and karaoke in about two hours. My homey Sam is at Sheetz wearing shorts and a T-shirt...dafuck...darn white people jajajajajajaja.

See everybody Saturday morning.

Challenge now has bumps that looked terrible so it was a no go as conditions were undoubtedly terrible on the groomed part due to the narrowness. Well at least indiggio got his wish but the days of great challenge runs are over.

Knew it wouldn't be too long until they seeded bumps on it.

I can take or leave them on Challenge, unless they seeded them pretty tight, then they're all right.

If they spread them out too much, they're going to get too icy until we get some warm weather.

theDude4Bides blue season pass is on sale now..$519 and includes the rest of this season which is a solid 6+ weeks. Also if you go to Blue tonight tell Matt Edge I said hi. I have no idea what he does on Saturdays but he's always at blue Sundays and Thursday nights.

Saturdays for MattEdge begin like this:

tumblr_mbpq7xvKEr1qlxhe7o1_500.jpg

do you even race, bro?

I talked to him last night, he has no recollection as far as I can tell.....I asked him about Monday night and he said he only does SL to get better at GS.

He's actually not a very good racer he's slower than me and was fully suited up. I had xxxxxxxl FD pants with a visor'd POC helmet and puffy down and was 2 seconds faster..........Survey says he doesn't race bro.

I talked to him last night, he has no recollection as far as I can tell.....I asked him about Monday night and he said he only does SL to get better at GS.

He's actually not a very good racer he's slower than me and was fully suited up. I had xxxxxxxl FD pants with a visor'd POC helmet and puffy down and was 2 seconds faster..........Survey says he doesn't race bro.

He beat you by 2 seconds according to the results and was the second fastest man on the mountain?  This year he has been consistently one of the best at BC.

I'm not taking anything away from JohnnyLaw, who was the 4th fastest man on the mountain, got faster every run, and undoubtedly would gain a massive amount of time in a suit.  I have just become familiar with said individual this year (prior to any knowledge of almost being taken out by a speeding atomic particle), and he is a solid GS racer from what I have seen.  

He beat you by 2 seconds according to the results and was the second fastest man on the mountain?  This year he has been consistently one of the best at BC.

I don't think were talking about the same guy but maybe.

Even so I beat him in SL monday and being faster than me is no accomplishment. I'm not a good racer.

Edited by Johnny Law

I don't think were talking about the same guy but maybe.

Even so I beat him in SL monday and being faster than me is no accomplishment. I'm not a good racer.

He is as bad in the slalom gates as I am:lol:  And you are a solid racer, man.  The times you threw down were pretty damn good for it being your first GS sesh of the year.  You beat several of the NASTAR crew.  The fact that your times got better each run says you have excellent instincts in the gates.  You are a natural.

Edited by thedude4bides

hhaahah it's all relative.

Compared to some were fast compared to others not so much, it doesn't change that gates are fun.

When you get back from Breck we'll have to see if were talking about the same guy, I could be totally wrong he doesn't have his nastar number displayed.

I would actually like a racing suit maybe but it would always remind me of stupid sexy flanders

• Like 3