2/19 Cold and Awesome

AngryHugo

Good night tonight.  Got there around 4:45.  The snow was tremendous and no one was on it. 

Skied for a while solo, met up with His Toastieness for a few pints.  Sir Justo the Bearded eventually showed up for the temperatures to drop to negative 78.

It was definitely better than watching a fat lummox sing horribly at a karaoke bar.

• Like 4

Where did I say it was day 6 for me?

Now go try to eat away some loneliness, you monstrosity.

You spent the last part of your post insulting me....why don't you throat punch Toast with your cock.

good to see some beef on pasr, its a shame there havent been too many fights on here recently.  unfortunately the mods will probably delete a bunch of posts

Nah AngryHugo just talked shit about me to JLaw and others. Essentially said dont go to Jackson hole with me. Maybe it's cause he's not very good at skiing and riding. Anyway he's irrelevant he's sick two out of three weekends but it is fun to watch his out of control ass careen down the slopes...also fun to watch his drunk derpy self swerve all over the road on the way home. I wish I had a dash cam for the last time I followed him. If you only eat cycling gel and then drink a bunch of high test beer you're gonna have a bad time.

You spent the last part of your post insulting me....why don't you throat punch Toast with your cock.

Nah AngryHugo just talked shit about me to JLaw and others. Essentially said dont go to Jackson hole with me. Maybe it's cause he's not very good at skiing and riding. Anyway he's irrelevant he's sick two out of three weekends but it is fun to watch his out of control ass careen down the slopes...also fun to watch his drunk derpy self swerve all over the road on the way home. I wish I had a dash cam for the last time I followed him. If you only eat cycling gel and then drink a bunch of high test beer you're gonna have a bad time.

wtf is cycling gel?  

Do you have a nice headstone picked out for yourself when you die at an early age?

Ahhh i miss the good olde days of pasr. Maybe i should start talking politicts?

Keep politics in the lounge please....

i heard through the grapevine that AngryHugo called Doug a "stinky-head" and Doug called AngryHugo a "poop-eater."  this shit is getting serious.  you guys may have to set up a fight to settle this beef once and for all

Shut the fuck up u mad bro???

you damn right im mad bro.  i was all excited thinking i would get to witness a good flame war today, and ya'll just let it fizzle out.  im trying to add some gasoline to the fire but ya'll aint taking the bait smh

Don't worry I feel like me and TheDude4bides will have one again if I make anymore Matt Edge references yuk yuk yuk.