Weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

It's almost another weekend. Who's gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend?? Ill be up in the below zero temperatures tomorrow AM...then have some beers...maybe back in the evening when it's dumping as we could get our largest snowfall of the year. Possibility of 6" plus. Sunday morning I don't know could be freezing rain but might wanna go out later in the day when it's 40 degrees out and semi spring snow. See everyone this weekend!!!post-512-0-27750300-1424436043_thumb.jpg

For those of us who do not understand, can you elaborate a little on your creepy obsession with MattEdge?

thedude4bides I think you might have a creepy obsession with me. I get a kick out if Matt edge cause he annoys the sandy vaginas with his hyperness and enthusiasm.

I don't know why he never posts on here.

big sean is that you?

Bahahaha I sang I don't fuck with you at karaoke Wednesday night and it was amazeballs. I was surrounded by like 7 girls all under age 23 except my friend Tonya who's like 34. I got so many hugs I needed to smoke a cigarette. Unfortunately Papasteeze, Matt edge, TP4, VTMark or Johnny law weren't around for me to bum off of.

He's a giant Doug fan and texts me all the time so it's all good. If there were more people like Matt Edge and less people like Toast the world would be a better place.

Both Toast and MattEdge have class. In person, I have enjoyed your company. On here... Not so much. You have this strange chip on your shoulder it seems like you are always trying to prove something. The truth is that you have nothing to prove to anyone. Try and get along with people and who cares what they say.
  • Like 2

Both Toast and MattEdge have class. In person, I have enjoyed your company. On here... Not so much. You have this strange chip on your shoulder it seems like you are always trying to prove something. The truth is that you have nothing to prove to anyone. Try and get along with people and who cares what they say.

Dude it's the fucking Internet and I like having fun and try and keep PASR active. It's tame on here compared to the old days. Anyway I've been an Internet troll since the mid 90s. Nothing I say is made up though its just my observations. Anyway as Popeye says I am what I am. I'm gonna keep posting what I post and if you don't like it you are welcome to put me on ignore.

Dude it's the fucking Internet and I like having fun and try and keep PASR active. It's tame on here compared to the old days. Anyway I've been an Internet troll since the mid 90s. Nothing I say is made up though its just my observations. Anyway as Popeye says I am what I am. I'm gonna keep posting what I post and if you don't like it you are welcome to put me on ignore.

Keeping PASR active by pissing certain people is an oxymoron. The difference between this small regional forum and the rest of the Internet is that it intersects with real life on a huge relative scale. Invitation accepted.
  • Like 1

I'm so sick of reading about the "old days" ... News flash. This place always sucked. It just sucks more now. There's a reason a lot of those people don't post here anymore.

Edit stoked for Blue tomorrow with the pending snow.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

I'm so sick of reading about the "old days" ... News flash. This place always sucked. It just sucks more now. There's a reason a lot of those people don't post here anymore.

Edit stoked for Blue tomorrow with the pending snow.

Too bad I'll always reminisce about the skidude, Skimom, Papasteeze and ski999 days.