Belleayre opening 12/4

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Belleayre confirms 800 feet blacl and double black vertical of Onteora for weekend. 29 degrees now with low tonight of 16 and staying in teens or 20s all weekend and may get a little snow. Expect I will check it out on Sunday. $40 flex tix for Sunday available via Potter Bros. Think I may go Sunday.

Should be pretty good.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Belleayre confirms 800 feet blacl and double black vertical of Onteora for weekend. 29 degrees now with low tonight of 16 and staying in teens or 20s all weekend and may get a little snow. Expect I will check it out on Sunday. $40 flex tix for Sunday available via Potter Bros. Think I may go Sunday.

Should be pretty good.

Go out and get it. Mad props.

Should be pretty good.

Nice.

Sorry no pix. The trail they had open was full width soft cover no ice, slush or bare spots, until parts of it got fairly scraped by 230, at which point I left. No lines. 18 runs. Top half was steep enough to make me gulp a bit, and bottom half still fun too. No bumps. Not making snow on open trail, focusing that on lower half of Mt so they can get some stuff open for novices too.

As great a day as I could have on one trail of manmade with 800' vertical. There had been half an inch of so of natural snow too so everything surrounding still had a bit if frosting on it.

Sorry no pix. The trail they had open was full width soft cover no ice, slush or bare spots, until parts of it got fairly scraped by 230, at which point I left. No lines. 18 runs. Top half was steep enough to make me gulp a bit, and bottom half still fun too. No bumps. Not making snow on open trail, focusing that on lower half of Mt so they can get some stuff open for novices too.

As great a day as I could have on one trail of manmade with 800' vertical. There had been half an inch of so of natural snow too so everything surrounding still had a bit if frosting on it.

Nice report. Any crowds?? PASRs are not gonna be happy about lack of pictures. I'm bringing my phone with me on the hill tomorrow to take some pictures.

Sorry, not really my thing, would rather focus on the skiing and leave my phone protected in a pocket, and don't know how to post them here anyway. Just providing info.

If you want a pic of Belleayre yesterday there is a review with a photo at onthesnow.com

Sorry, not really my thing, would rather focus on the skiing and leave my phone protected in a pocket, and don't know how to post them here anyway. Just providing info.

If you want a pic of Belleayre yesterday there is a review with a photo at onthesnow.com

Just pop a picture at the top of the trail then put it away. We can coach you through the rest. We taught GSS...
  • Like 1