big boulder PARK Open on 12/12 & 12/13

weedreimer

No use in bringing out brand new equipment for freedom trail

If you wanna try out new gear try it out whenever. I figured you'd wanna try new board opening day.

With today and tomorrow and Saturdays weather I don't know how BB is gonna make it such warm overnight temperatures. They will have to do some creative grooming.

bsnana peels

My math game is slacking smh

I thought he left the site cause you and Jeff kept pointing out that you can't use east mountain vertical for all of Jack Frost. You guys also would get mad when camelback riders would use 800ft vert for the whole mountain. Why you guys gave a shit, I have no idea

So what are the verticals for the various parts of frost?

Cause people should be honest in stats or Sibhusky will beat em with her fanny flap.

While, I'm not gonna lie, the above is funny; you've still managed to insult 2 former posters in this thread for some ungodly reason. Why? What if they decided to come back to PASR and the first thing they saw were your harsh words? Think McFly think.

Here's my thing though, if you let someone "run" you off a message board, I question whether you should have been on that message board to begin with. Sibhusky was a big loss. She posted Montana stoke and BigDaddyK's Jack Frost TRs were epic. He was the Jack Frost OG. If I recall though I believe he came back briefly a year or so ago and mentioned that he quit skiing for a while which may be why he bailed on PASR.