big boulder PARK Open on 12/12 & 12/13

weedreimer

When I was in 11th grade I bought an avocet altimeter watch which kept track of vertical feet skied. Indiggio has one of them. I always liked keeping stats on different things as I'm number oriented. When I joined PASR I liked the stats page and kept track of vert for a few years. Now I just keep track of days. I'd rather just enjoy myself skiing. I've found that around 3-4 days skiing per week is perfect for me and 6-7 days on ski trips.

Everybody have fun this weekend at Big Boulder.

• 1 month later...

While, I'm not gonna lie, the above is funny; you've still managed to insult 2 former posters in this thread for some ungodly reason. Why? What if they decided to come back to PASR and the first thing they saw were your harsh words? Think McFly think.

Here's my thing though, if you let someone "run" you off a message board, I question whether you should have been on that message board to begin with. Sibhusky was a big loss. She posted Montana stoke and BigDaddyK's Jack Frost TRs were epic. He was the Jack Frost OG. If I recall though I believe he came back briefly a year or so ago and mentioned that he quit skiing for a while which may be why he bailed on PASR.

Sibby doesn't count Doug among the people she cares about, so I really don't care what he says.

Also, not sure I was "run off". The board just didn't add value to me. I stayed for years too long before I left.

Never the less, for your viewing pleasure. We had an entire January of skiing in fog like gray flannel -- truly unbelievably wearing, day after day, for weeks. Finally, today we had a real bluebird day. 12672035_10153822399037488_2762443078215

• Like 2