Trip #1

GSSucks

Day 8: Deer Valley

Got a hook up on lift tickets, I will always ski DV for $Free.99. Another 6" over night softened up the turns all day, it also helps that no one skis off trail at DV so we had knee to waste deep turns from the last few storms most of the day in the trees. Had some awesome turns in the Daly Chutes, and a few untracked runs in Lady Morgan Bowl. A damn fine christmas if I do say so myself. 

• Like 5

Thanks GSSucks for taking the time to post a report and pictures. Grand targhee was going off this last week. I believe they recorded 22" in a 24 hour period. I have 5 total days at targhee between 2005-2009. It's a cool mountain and when it's not socked in there are cool views of the grand Tetons.

Apres vous at JH is a good place to stay away from the crowds on a pow day. The hardcores ignore it and the goobs stay in the middle of the groomed pistes. Right under the lift is a decent face to Hollywood for the riders above. Sure rendezvous bowl will be deeper but less frantic and faster access.

• Like 1

Day 9: Alta

First night of the trip that we did not have any snow overnight, but ropes dropped all day long. Still had plenty of deep turns and some fun things to jump off of, Ill post some pictures later.  It was cold as balls. Guess thats the end, see you boys at blue. 

• Like 3