2/7/16..Sunday AM

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at blue mountain the true mountain I arrived at the lower lot at 7:25am and it was 22 degrees out. In the house were atomic Jeff, phillycore, Matt edge,MBike, Tarponhead toast, justo, ty, fritz,indigio, Johnny law, Ryan, Jack Frost down, gah skier George, west Chester crew with cowbell. First run on challenge was a great carpet. Nightmare to dreamweaver began as a carpet and got skied a lot and became a little skied off. Switchback was awesome the first few runs but then got busy. Lazy mile you had to ski the full mile due to skiercross.

The lifts were running great and I got in 13 runs from 8am-10:10am then things were sort of crowded and we hung out in the lot for almost two hours. I had a few beers and worked on my tan. Was a nice session of skiing.

• Like 1

Good to hear, TP4

I'll second this... Missed you Sunday bro.... Hopefully I see you in two weeks

Challenge lived up to it's name by late morning sunday. With razors closed challenge got skied hard. The skier/Border cross event looked pretty well attended.

I figured that out the hard way....

No idea wtf happened but ski popped off in sugar pile I guess and I took a header, no injuries laughed it off.... Part of the sport