2/15 - working on my night moves

Johnny Law

I don't know PoconoOceanCity is a teacher and he works 7 hour days. Dude your girlfriend must be very cool if she doesn't mind you skiing nearly everyday. Me personally I have a lot of fun and enjoy being single. I was in a long relationship well before I knew you which had its ups and downs she was a skier but not very good..she skied crested butte and Jackson hole with me which was a drag. I don't believe your statistic about teachers working more overtime than any other profession. Maybe the inefficient ones who don't grade papers during prep periods.

Oh and I don't have a man crush on Matt edge. I appreciate his sense of humor something that you lack.

I don't know PoconoOceanCity is a teacher and he works 7 hour days. Dude your girlfriend must be very cool if she doesn't mind you skiing nearly everyday. Me personally I have a lot of fun and enjoy being single. I was in a long relationship well before I knew you which had its ups and downs she was a skier but not very good..she skied crested butte and Jackson hole with me which was a drag. I don't believe your statistic about teachers working more overtime than any other profession. Maybe the inefficient ones who don't grade papers during prep periods.

Oh and I don't have a man crush on Matt edge. I appreciate his sense of humor something that you lack.

Matt Edge is my friend and since he isn't around here to hear you throwing his name around and making threads about him... No, I don't find it funny.

Yes, very lucky to be dating someone who supports my addiction to skiing and goals I set for myself.

Maybe a tiny bit of over-reach with this one? Not sure... Very judicious.

Of course that's what makes humor humor, absurdity, inflating things to farcical levels.......

I love to stir the pot but it's hard here because people take it more personally than a joke.....

Edge is a cool dude I wouldn't worry about doug or people talking about him on here, PASR is basically blue crew and special friends just online. It's the same 20 people fucking around.....

• Like 2

Of course that's what makes humor humor, absurdity, inflating things to farcical levels.......

I love to stir the pot but it's hard here because people take it more personally than a joke.....

Edge is a cool dude I wouldn't worry about doug or people talking about him on here, PASR is basically blue crew and special friends just online. It's the same 20 people fucking around.....

You don't need to explain to me how this circle jerk here works... and on top of what I already had to say about it old joke is old.  Anyway, it's been fun here.  Real fun.  What Justo said is pretty accurate.  I hope to see you on the hill.  Dude out.

You don't need to explain to me how this circle jerk here works... and on top of what I already had to say about it old joke is old.  Anyway, it's been fun here.  Real fun.  What Justo said is pretty accurate.  I hope to see you on the hill.  Dude out.

Fucking A doug?!?!?! another one?

I'm not sure you do, you seem to take it personally while the intent is good natured.

Doug is ripped on 100x more than anyone only some of which is deserved, AJ fuck dude I mean he's ripped on to his face about his car, euro delivery and all that shit, my ski attire looks like a gay pride parade stepped on a land mine, VT is a strange mix of hippy and gun nut, Toast runs too much and looks good in tights etc etc etc

It's not serious, it's a joke, it's entertainment.

Do I give a fuck if 5 inches was on WM ?

No and neither does anyone else but in social groups men in particular often show their appreciation for other men by making fun of them. Women give other women compliments they don't' actually mean, Men insult other men with shit they don't mean, it's like social structure 101.  The fact that we were ripping on you is actually the opposite, it means your in dude, people like you enough to make fun of you.

You don't joke around with people you actually don't like, they get some version of fuck off......

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 7

I'm not sure you do, you seem to take it personally while the intent is good natured.

Doug is ripped on 100x more than anyone only some of which is deserved, AJ fuck dude I mean he's ripped on to his face about his car, euro delivery and all that shit, my ski attire looks like a gay pride parade stepped on a land mine, VT is a strange mix of hippy and gun nut, Toast runs too much and looks good in tights etc etc etc

No and neither does anyone else but in social groups men in particular often show their appreciation for other men by making fun of them. Women give other women compliments they don't' actually mean, Men insult other men with shit they don't mean, it's like social structure 101. The fact that we were ripping on you is actually the opposite, it means your in dude, people like you enough to make fun of you.

You don't joke around with people you actually don't like, they get some version of fuck off......

Fuck yeah I do.

No and neither does anyone else but in social groups men in particular often show their appreciation for other men by making fun of them. Women give other women compliments they don't' actually mean, Men insult other men with shit they don't mean, it's like social structure 101.  The fact that we were ripping on you is actually the opposite, it means your in dude, people like you enough to make fun of you.

quoted for truth

Oh wow... The thing is I get that people break balls, that's not what this is about. It's about not wanting to stab a pencil through my eye or smash my dick in a car door because this winter is so weird and when I go to a place where I think I can talk about it I end up punching myself in the balls.

Btw... Pretty shiny tonight 497b56a15e6281c3674ef2c9c07f1aba.jpg

Oh wow... The thing is I get that people break balls, that's not what this is about. It's about not wanting to stab a pencil through my eye or smash my dick in a car door because this winter is so weird and when I go to a place where I think I can talk about it I end up punching myself in the balls.

Haha looks......slick....is the crust at least breakable

Is that the mogul run for Saturday?

• Like 1