Pass Deadline is Monday

theprogram4

PASR's very own VTmark just got off the phone with blue and the deadline for season passes before the rate increases is Halloween.  ill have to purchase one in the next few days.  pretty sweet my car insurance bill and season pass will be on the same credit card monthly statement, looking forward to getting that 

I was just up at Blue to pickup my pass. Ticket office was closed but I bought it in the true blue ski shop. Was brisk with temperatures in the mid 40s with strong winds and now here in the A many are wearing short sleeves with temperature near 60. Next time I'm up there I'll be shredding the gnar!!post-512-0-82288100-1477758990_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-71140000-1477759003_thumb.jpegpost-512-0-51613800-1477759020_thumb.jpeg

I was just up at Blue to pickup my pass. Ticket office was closed but I bought it in the true blue ski shop. Was brisk with temperatures in the mid 40s with strong winds and now here in the A many are wearing short sleeves with temperature near 60. Next time I'm up there I'll be shredding the gnar!!attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

JFDan and myself must've just missed you. Tent sale was pretty busy this morning.