1/8/17..cold..sunny lots of PASRs

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 730am and it was 13 degrees with moderate winds. The snow guns were blasting on nightmare-Dreamweaver, razors edge, switchback, sidewinder and random areas. In the house were Johnny Law, VTMark, TP4, NMSki, Indiggio, Root, GSSucks, Matt Edge, JFBB Dan, Tarponhead, ZZSlope and many more.

First run on challenge was super good. Nice soft packed powder but unfortunately it was closed for the race team by 8:11am. Main Street was nice and skied that many times. Paradise was alright but little slow and contested near the last left hander. Lazy mile also had nice soft powder. I didn't ski the bumps but from what I heard they were scratchy but still fun

In the lot had some beers was actually colder in the hill then in the lot and I brought some WaWa soft pretzels which were kept in a cooler to keep from freezing solid. Yeah the winds got stronger and the sun came out. Our friend Ally who's a ski instructor chit chatted with us for awhile and provided some parking lot laughs and I stuck around till a little after 12...now back in the A and already up into the mid 20s but I believe it will be single number temperatures tonight so the good snowmaking will continue. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow night.

Pretty fun day today.

• Like 1

The cold temperature, the wind chill, and the snow making guns blowing across the six and on some trails conspired to make today quite cold. Limited open trails combined with many skiers/borders caused skied off conditions on Paradise and

Lazy earlier than usual. Most of the right side of the first pitch on paradise was a patch of ice by 10:30am. Bumps were widely spaced with large ice patches between. Should be a lot more trails open this week, Large amount of snow on Upper

Sidewinder to be pushed out. Large group of PASR's in the lot when I left. Awesome day.

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 730am and it was 13 degrees with moderate winds. The snow guns were blasting on nightmare-Dreamweaver, razors edge, switchback, sidewinder and random areas. In the house were Johnny Law, VTMark, TP4, NMSki, Indiggio, Root, GSSucks, Matt Edge, JFBB Dan, Tarponhead, ZZSlope and many more.

First run on challenge was super good. Nice soft packed powder but unfortunately it was closed for the race team by 8:11am. Main Street was nice and skied that many times. Paradise was alright but little slow and contested near the last left hander. Lazy mile also had nice soft powder. I didn't ski the bumps but from what I heard they were scratchy but still fun

In the lot had some beers was actually colder in the hill then in the lot and I brought some WaWa soft pretzels which were kept in a cooler to keep from freezing solid. Yeah the winds got stronger and the sun came out. Our friend Ally who's a ski instructor chit chatted with us for awhile and provided some parking lot laughs and I stuck around till a little after 12...now back in the A and already up into the mid 20s but I believe it will be single number temperatures tonight so the good snowmaking will continue. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow night.

Pretty fun day today.

Alli found you guys again? Man, I think PASR has a groupie!