Shanghai Six Premiere

skier150

for those of you who are familiar with driving 145 north to get to blue, turn right at the stoplight at the top of the hill right after sheetz, take that road over the brigde into northampton, and make the second right, after northampton seafood. follow that for about a quarter mile and the roxy parking lot is on the left.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parking lot is behind the theatre. There is some parking out front, but there is a ton in the back. To get to the back you would turn before the traffic light at Main St.

for those of you who are familiar with driving 145 north to get to blue, turn right at the stoplight at the top of the hill right after sheetz, take that road over the brigde into northampton, and make the second right, after northampton seafood. follow that for about a quarter mile and the roxy parking lot is on the left.

34722[/snapback]

Good question. For anyone who does not want to transact online, you can send your payment to the address below.

Everyone should keep in mind that there are a limited number of advance tickets, so please do not wait until the 29th to order.

CSA - 1260

POB 337

PALMERTON PA 18071

chris, i already sent you an e-mail, but i forgot to ask; what if we dont want to pay with pay-pal or credit cards? can i send you a money order?

34717[/snapback]

If anyone is looking to purchase tickets locally, they can be found at the following locations:

Alpina Ski Shop - White Haven, PA

570-443-0940

Pelican Ski Shop - Quakertown, PA

610-538-2922

Sports Chalet - Allentown, PA

CSA Computers - Palmerton, PA

800-809-1308

Wow, way to put it directly on my sister's family party :P. I'm probably going to skip her party and go anyway, but It's gonna make me look really bad, haha. Hopefully I'll see you all there. The trailer was freakin' sweet.

She's not a real computer person, but I guess she's been posting at newschoolers a lot lately and I just noticed she registered here a month or so ago. She may post this year, who knows.

lurker, its clear that skiing related activity takes precedence over everything else. your family should have realized this by now.

Yeah, they pretty much realize that by now, haha.

Just tried to order two tickets and I couldn't do it. Kept getting this error "Terminal is not programmed for this service - contact your Merchant Account Customer Support department for further assistance. (code 57)"

If anyone here is in charge of that help me out here. If not, I'm gonna go give someone an email or something... haha.

Sorry, the twelve60.com site will only take VI/MC/AX, if you want to use Discover or PayPal you can go to http://www.getapc.com/pay.asp.

Just tried to order two tickets and I couldn't do it. Kept getting this error "Terminal is not programmed for this service - contact your Merchant Account Customer Support department for further assistance. (code 57)"

If anyone here is in charge of that help me out here. If not, I'm gonna go give someone an email or something... haha.