2/16...variety is the spice of lyfe..lots of PASRs...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from a fun evening session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Stopped at Arbys on the way up for beef and cheddar sang and brought atomic Jeff some curly fries. Rocked out to Soft Cell Tainted Love on the Drive up and some Eddie $$$$. Temperature was in the mid to upper 20s with moderate winds and the snow guns on the upper mountain were just starting to get lit up around 7pm. There were like 20 buses but liftlines weren't bad cause they were running the quad as well. Challenge was alright but nightmare to Dreamweaver was elite with fresh man made and not many people. Main Street was really good on top packed powder under the gun show and lower was ok not many piles but dark.

Ran into Matt Edge and chilled with him in the upper lot for a few and there was a Muhlenberg college bus. Back on the snow and skied vista to chute to lower Main Street and caught up with atomic Jeff, Johnny Law and PARidge was also on the house. Did more Nightmare Dreamweaver and ended with two runs in Barneys bumps which were super forgiving with fresh blown man made Poe..mad Mad Edgar Allen..what what or que que for all you Spanish snow sports enthusiasts. At that point I had my Phil like Mickelson and went to the lot and had two hop ranches and left at exactly 10pm. Now rocking out to chumbawumba in my apartment complex parking lot.

JADIP ski everybody this weekend. Weather looks great!!!!

• Like 2

So is snow making done for the year after tonight?

I don't think so. Blue usually blows when they can right up till the end.

Is that typical? We do have a late Easter this year which could have them wanting to go longer.

Typical for a lot of resorts to stop snowing at presidents weekend not Blue.

im kind of jonesing for a night session, only have 4 this year...one was at spring mountain and 2 i left blue by 7.  only stayed at blue til 10 once this season

Don't you get off at 5pm some days??

• Like 1

Figure somewhere in VT if nowhere closer. They have gotten a lot of snow recently in New England.

Stowe should be open then and lodging is cheap in April. Do you have off work that week?

I don't think anywhere south of Vermont will be open then during the week maybe Hunter and belleayre the weekend before.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich