2/25/17...bonus day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Arrived at lower lot at 7:25am and was 57 degrees with a moderate wind. Went with long sleeve t shirt and shell and was slightly warm. Wasn't even trying for first chair and had one of the first ones. In the house were Nastar Glenn, Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, Ryan, Ty, JFDan, toast, Gary and many others. First run hit up nightmare to Dreamweaver and the top was butter but lower was more firm and some little undulations. Run of the day for me was switchback and skied that at least 7 times. Was semi firm smooth and empty most runs. Lazy mile was also pretty good and paradise was mad steezy yo and no SP3 action on the hill as they were doing whistle training somewhere on the west side of the hill

The temperature rose through the 60s and winds were gusty the entire time. Some parking lot fun and JFDan brought some good snacks. Fun day and a bonus day to me because all week it looked like today would be a washout and we got lucky with a window of good conditions. JADIP

fuck that worthless cunt Barb Green

Barb is a nice lady. Her dad Ray Tuthill opened a ski area on the most legit mountain within 15 minutes of sheetz and she has continued to improve it. Seriously TP4 behave...do I have to bribe you with a wawa soft pretzel to show barb some respect

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Barb is a nice lady. Her dad Ray Tuthill opened a ski area on the most legit mountain within 15 miles of sheetz and she has continued to improve it. Seriously TP4 behave...do I have to bribe you with a wawa soft pretzel to show barb some respect

fuck barb green.  blue was much better with her father in charge.  she is a piece of shit

TP4 what if you got there and it started raining sideways and you got struck by lightning? Maybe Barb saved your life. Think of it that way. Anyway hope to you you all tomorrow morning.

wow TP4. Barb Green just saved your life. You owe her more than you even realize.

the quicker i die the better, so she would be doing me a favor if i died

go to spring.

cant afford it, plus they close at 9 which makes it harder for me to get there

Did you see thunderstorms in the forecast all week. Have you checked out the radar.

im been following the radar all day yesterday and today

Edited by theprogram4