2/6/18

zzslope

21 degrees in the valley to start the morning off at Blue today. I met up with Hayata and wife for an excellent morning of empty slopes and very good conditions, snow was good on all trails, except blue baumer glade which was hard and slick but I skied it twice anyway. Razors was closed for race practice and upper sidewinder was roped off for snow making. ROTD was Burma with great snow, took 2 runs on it, had the entire trail to ourselves for run 1, and 3 other skiers on it for run 2. There was a fresh coat on the main street bumps which was very nice for a few 3D snow laps. Nightmare and chute had freshly seeded bumps, and dreamweaver still had the skier cross course on it, with banked turns and jumps for our amusement. We finally scored the 6 pack red chair, we cheered but the attendant was unimpressed. Midweek days are awesome. Hope wednesdays storm is all snow. See yer thursday or friday morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Main was good last night....ran into Sally on the way out but I don't think she knew who I was lol

I'm so sorry--I didn't remember your name! I met like 20 people all at once and some introduced themselves by both forum handle and actual name, so I'm struggling. You were playing with your earbud wire, too and I think I thought you were talking to someone on the phone at first-it took me a second to realize you were talking to me.

But it was nice talking to you!

6 hours ago, SallyCat said:

I'm so sorry--I didn't remember your name! I met like 20 people all at once and some introduced themselves by both forum handle and actual name, so I'm struggling. You were playing with your earbud wire, too and I think I thought you were talking to someone on the phone at first-it took me a second to realize you were talking to me.

But it was nice talking to you!

To make it even more confusing, apparently JohnnyLaw's actual name isnt even John, unless they were trolling me...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1