New Stuff

skidude

I got all new gear, Atomic Metron 11's, Neox 412's and Dalbello Kryptons. I am getting my son some Metron 10's, Neox412's for this year. I haven't been on Atomic's in almost 18 years but these Metrons are awesome. As far as the Kryptons, after 20+ years in Flexons, I finally found a worthy successor that fit my feet.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got all new gear, Atomic Metron 11's, Neox 412's and Dalbello Kryptons. I am getting my son some Metron 10's, Neox412's for this year. I haven't been on Atomic's in almost 18 years but these Metrons are awesome. As far as the Kryptons, after 20+ years in Flexons, I finally found a worthy successor that fit my feet.

33300[/snapback]

I just got the Dalbello Kryptons also!!! I cant wait to try them out!

33300[/snapback]

Too bad you'll only use them 3 times a year when you go up to Vermont :woot

• 2 months later...

adrian's the scoop for 06

- moss green burton ronin 6/4 jacket

- moss green pants (forgot the model)

- white burton ruler boots

- white r.e.d. trace

- clear anon halcyon lens

- woodgrain cfx bindings

im considering anon figments at the moment, and hopefully, i can add "season pass" to that list, haha.

many companies are actually using this with different labels. for example, burton has "pressure distribution edges." burton's variation is not as dramatic as magna traction but are designed and function with the same theory in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

adrian's the scoop for 06

- moss green burton ronin 6/4 jacket

- moss green pants (forgot the model)

- white burton ruler boots

- white r.e.d. trace

- clear anon halcyon lens

- woodgrain cfx bindings

im considering anon figments at the moment, and hopefully, i can add "season pass" to that list, haha.

many companies are actually using this with different labels. for example, burton has "pressure distribution edges." burton's variation is not as dramatic as magna traction but are designed and function with the same theory in mind.

The Ronin is gonna look funny in the lift line if you are near my friend, because he has the same jacket and ronin pant only in red, so it will look kinda funny.

i bought new t-halls with p10s for like 350. got a new large burton ronin(brown) for 120. almost new orage riders edge (khaki) pants for 35. new tan oakley a-frames w/blk iridium for 80. new Marker Omega Series 3 multi-impact helmet(light bronze? color) for like 120 i think.

I sold my old skis (the 153's w/salos) for 145.

i also sold the t-halls w/p10s i just bought for 400

i just bought some gold p12's(with some spare change i had laying around haha)

and now i have 545 bucks that i got from selling my stuff to go towards new skis :rock:wiggle

to follow up on my previous thread, i forgot about this topic.

385744-R1-04-3A.jpg

385744-R1-03-2A.jpg

385744-R1-05-4A.jpg

The Ronin is gonna look funny in the lift line if you are near my friend, because he has the same jacket and ronin pant only in red, so it will look kinda funny.

ronin red dawn? thats such a good look.

my 6/4 is from 2004 with the big ronin symbol on the back (as a kicker, it has better water proofing than any of the newer ones). i doubt hes rocking my mad old steez, but whatever happens indeed itll be funny. is he a snowboarder?

shadows! same jacket! ill!

ronin red dawn? thats such a good look.

my 6/4 is from 2004 with the big ronin symbol on the back (as a kicker, it has better water proofing than any of the newer ones). i doubt hes rocking my mad old steez, but whatever happens indeed itll be funny. is he a snowboarder?

shadows! same jacket! ill!

Ya its the red dawn. Its a real nice setup, I wish I saw it before he did.

Shadows, were the T halls brand new with the p10s. Cuz if so why go with the Fugatives, I mean they are good, but the t halls have the edges, better topsheet (IMO), and I hear the fugatives arent the most durable.

skitzonew1.jpg

skitzonew2.jpg

skitzonew3.jpg

haha now i know what kinda board u will be riding this year..when i see u watch out cause im goin to spray u wit some snow :nana

oh and idn how u can ride like the on all my snowboards i mount the bindings dead center..idn ive always rode dead center and i like it that way.

Edited by xnick11

im also wearin a Ronin 6/4 jacket.. last years jacket

i LOVE it!

we should run together as the dope looking 6/4 crew, haha.

haha now i know what kinda board u will be riding this year..when i see u watch out cause im goin to spray u wit some snow :nana

oh and idn how u can ride like the on all my snowboards i mount the bindings dead center..idn ive always rode dead center and i like it that way.

as long as its all love, then its all love, haha.

i usually run between centered and 25mm back. of course i too love to go centered. on this board, the sidecut is set 25 back so it rides better like that than centered. one day ill buy a true twin so i can really feel the centered lovin (rome design i hope!). the bindings arent actually mounted yet beause my boots are still on the way, and i need those to get everything nice and tight. also, the picture is at an angle skewing how my nose and tail compare.

skitzo nice custom x how much that cost u?

$250

yes, united states dollars, haha

also, when we powpowin it up, set WAAAY back.

also, the stickers are on my TAIL. the nose is clean.

also, check out my rock/jibber

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p..._album&album=83