January 5th...foggy..smooth

Just to clear things up, this is my video not Salty’s, he’s in some of it though. The only part of this one that is sped up in the obvious glitchy part at about 2:00. Still not sure what happened there, it wasn’t there before the encoding process started. My laptop was fighting me too much to redo it though. The rest is real time, fat boy rest breaks and all.

Salty did a video too and posted it, but this one is mine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indiggio said:

It's grate to see @saltyant having such a hi-ho time out in Steamboat's champagne perder with @enjoralas and @enjoralas's Dad!
For once he's not complaining, although I'm sure @enjoralas has some stories.

Nah, we had a really fun week and no weird occurrences at all. Except when Salty accused the hot springs shuttle driver of double charging him. And when we were at the cook your own meat place and he ran down to the downstairs grill past the empty upstairs one cause there were girls down there and then a whole group of dudes came over and c-blocked him. And when Pops got super drunk and was talking about the waitresses ass-ets. To the waitress.

Okay, maybe a couple stories. I’m sure they can fill you in on the embarrassing/stupid shit I did. But Salty without the internet or Doug to impress is actually pretty normal to be around.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Nah, we had a really fun week and no weird occurrences at all. Except when Salty accused the hot springs shuttle driver of double charging him. And when we were at the cook your own meat place and he ran down to the downstairs grill past the empty upstairs one cause there were girls down there and then a whole group of dudes came over and c-blocked him. And when Pops got super drunk and was talking about the waitresses ass-ets. To the waitress.

Okay, maybe a couple stories. I’m sure they can fill you in on the embarrassing/stupid shit I did. But Salty without the internet or Doug to impress is actually pretty normal to be around.

Oh, and Salty ate an entire pumpkin pie. That’s not weird it just deserves to be recognized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1