Lots of Upcoming Ski swaps!

Papasteeze

I sold some stuff at the Ski Bum and got some great prices for some of our stuff. They set the prices for me with some exceptions (Atomic Race skis). Do any of you plan on shopping or trying to sell some of your stuff at one of these sales?

If you do, make sure you let the Ski Shop Sales staff know about us!

Edited by Papasteeze

whats the difference between this sale and the one nestors had a while ago. the sale where they had all of last years stuff on sale.

is this sale just a bunch of other peoples things or are they brand new equipment, or both

basically, i need brand new skis in the (but not exceeding) 300 dollar range. i was looking at 06 fujis, or invaders. at this point, does it really matter what time i buy any of those skis? i'm definitely going to buy new skis this week, maybe tomorrow, i just wasn't sure whether or not i could find anything at ski swaps

also...i'm not allowed to go anywhere near quakertown for a while, so i have to go somewhere else :(

Yes, this is the tent sale. People come and dorp off (or have already dropped off) used stuff to sell. Unlike the last sale where it was all nestors stuff they were dumping.

Word of advice about the tent sales....If you can't get to them in the first day or 2, there will probably be nothing left worth buying.

Yes, this is the tent sale.  People come and dorp off (or have already dropped off) used stuff to sell.  Unlike the last sale where it was all nestors stuff they were dumping.

Word of advice about the tent sales....If you can't get to them in the first day or 2, there will probably be nothing left worth buying.

33978[/snapback]

agreed, I would recommend getting there within the first 4 hours.

I just saw this on snocountry.com anybody know anything about it?

October 2005

Scranton National Ski & Snowboard Expo

When: Friday, October 07 2005 @ 12:00 AM - Sunday, October 09 2005 @ 12:00 AM

Where: Wyoming Valley Mall

, PA

Description: Preseason ski and snowboard show. Open to the public. Show times will vary.

I just saw this on snocountry.com anybody know anything about it?

October 2005

Scranton National Ski & Snowboard Expo

When: Friday, October 07 2005 @ 12:00 AM - Sunday, October 09 2005 @ 12:00 AM

Where: Wyoming Valley Mall

, PA 

Description: Preseason ski and snowboard show. Open to the public. Show times will vary.

34052[/snapback]

There's more info about it on the PASR calendar.

Its not really a huge deal. I was there last year. Its pretty much just a roped off area in the middle of the mall where they have a some skis, boards, and bindings. The selection is pretty limited though. If i remember correctly they do have a decent amount of videos though.

The Ski Bum will be having a sale Oct 14th-24th and will be having swaps at both stores the 15th,16th and the 22nd,23rd. You can drop off your gear the 14th or 15th and they will try to sell it for you. You may be able to pic up some good stuff at good prices as most of the store will be on sale.

www.theskibum.com