New rails

LineSki

i think another reason we tend to complain about the park is.... well.. BC and MC are right around here so we get spoiled by hitting up their park and then headin up north to like Stratton, Okemo or killington and then comin back home and riding at the mt closest to us just doesnt compare in park..

i know thats why i complain all the time haha :D

im sp luckly that bc is my home mt then.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure where i read it but word has it there a Flat Down Flat at camelback? or atleast some one thought they saw one

hmmm that would be sick haha

EDIT: nevermid im retarted.. its in the CB Wallride topic, and just thought id bring it in here and bring some life into this topic haha

Edited by brtndominant

not sure where i read it but word has it there a Flat Down Flat at camelback? or atleast some one thought they saw one

hmmm that would be sick haha

yea, it would be great, but im starting to wonder where all of this stuff is going to go? they will either have a seriously crowded park that doesnt flow and nothing is linked together, or they will have to expand their parks to different trails and all.

edit: that is, if they keep everything they had last year installed, if they take some stuff out, it wont be a problem

Edited by Shadows

good call Shadows.. my best guess is to get rid of the junk rails like the battleship, rainbow and the hippo.. better yet that wavy 40 foot rail..

maybe CB will suprise us this year due to the new ownership and create a decent park this year :D

Edited by brtndominant

Oh yes for sure, the jumps that year were sick then last year it just sucked.

every wednesday Bangor would go up there for ski club and we would all just hike that first jump.. thats where i first landed a 7 but it was sloppy and not so high cause ya know its camelback.. but yea it was a good jump.. also i threw a barrel roll over it cause some kid dared me and i can do backflips just standing on the ground.. so i said what the heck id give it a shot and landed it first time..

just doing plain flips is overrated i think

Edited by brtndominant

im just talkin about kids who throw a backflip or a rodeo and think they are all hot shit.. 2 of my friends are like that.. not real good but can do a backflip and think they are god at snowboarding

most park rats are like that. think they are the hot stuff cause they can 270 on or something crazy, but then can't carve for their live.

Alright well just was up at CB today and they have the boxes all set up.. ready to go and i didnt see a flat down flat rail or even a battleship.. so yea i think the FDF was just a rumor

There supposed to put the rails in after they blow snow this year so they may be in storage or some where else. Did you see any other rails laying around?

no pics i was gonna take them on my cellphone and upload them but i forgot my phone in the car.. they only have the rainbow-kicker box, and c-box layed out in the sunbowl parking lot.. and then at rhodo all they had was the wallride up there.. nothing else was laying out.. there was nothing in the ground so they are making snow then putting the rails in this winter..

but the FDF was just a rumor.. thats my best bet no sign of it anywhere

EDIT: good point pyro boarder.. that maybe true, it might be in storage along with the other rails but i dont think so

Edited by brtndominant