New rails

LineSki

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's not the nine new rails and everything but to be honest with you did you really think CB was gonna put in nine new rails? I'm still happy with the improvements they're making, we'll finally get to ollie onto the rails the right way instead of just riding on it and the C-box will be a nice new additioin.

I think CB is definitelly taking the right turn here, and showing everyone that they care about their customers and are willing to listen to their advice. If they end up finishing all their other plans I was told about than trust me everyone will love the parks at CB.

As for this year, I'm still happy. No one said everything would be changed in one season. The new owner is still getting used to his position so I'm suprised that even these changes are taking place.

You know it's not the nine new rails and everything but to be honest with you did you really think CB was gonna put in nine new rails? I'm still happy with the improvements they're making, we'll finally get to ollie onto the rails the right way instead of just riding on it and the C-box will be a nice new additioin.

I think CB is definitelly taking the right turn here, and showing everyone that they care about their customers and are willing to listen to their advice. If they end up finishing all their other plans I was told about than trust me everyone will love the parks at CB.

As for this year, I'm still happy. No one said everything would be changed in one season. The new owner is still getting used to his position so I'm suprised that even these changes are taking place.

I agree, I am seeing some trends... The thing to do is to offer positive constructive critisism. Say what needs to improve then reasonably suggest how to improve and what benefits CB will get from those improvements. oh, it should be one idea at a time unless you are prepared to make a comprehensive business plan and presentation along with resources. ;)

gallery_237_6_53390.jpg

Rainbow to kicker.

and a c-bow box is pretty much a c box, except it curves up just like a rainbow rail/box.

gallery_237_6_53390.jpg

Rainbow to kicker.

and a c-bow box is pretty much a c box, except it curves up just like a rainbow rail/box.

Shit, don't know how that happened, but you get the point

The 40 should be a center piece. Instead its beat to death and buried in the snow. What a waste.

I didn't expect CB to wow me, but 2 new rails isn't that many. We'll see...

i agree.. they took what could of been a decent rail.. and made it just garbage.. its what 5 inches off the snow?

Yeah, I know a skier, Cody, who messed up his knee BAD on that rail. He slid out on a 270 on, and when his ski hit the ground, his edge caught and forced his knee under the rail. For some reason, there was a long ass bolt sticking out and when his knee hit it, it went through his knee, under his kneecap, and out the other side :o It tore a bunch of ligaments. Needless to say, it was a long time until he could ski again, all thanks to that stupid 40 footer.

Yeah, I know a skier, Cody, who messed up his knee BAD on that rail. He slid out on a 270 on, and when his ski hit the ground, his edge caught and forced his knee under the rail. For some reason, there was a long ass bolt sticking out and when his knee hit it, it went through his knee, under his kneecap, and out the other side :o It tore a bunch of ligaments. Needless to say, it was a long time until he could ski again, all thanks to that stupid 40 footer.

ouch that sucks major.

I know. I'm not sure where they would fit 9 new rails on top of the current 7. I don't think there's enough room to put that many rails in with the parks being set up the way they are now.

Ideally they'd either make a jib park or just trash the old rails and completely replace them with decent ones.

Edit: What a surprise. The new boxes look like shit :no

Edited by DHarrisburg