2/17...great snow..empty

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 830 and it was 45 degrees under cloudy sky’s.  In the house were BenM, Slim, Gary, Oz, Drew and Donnie.  

First civilian quad and I began on Razors and razors was tops..maybe the best of the season..so smooth and super edgeable cord..I mainly skied Razors with a run on Main Street but getting there and back was slow. Sidewinder was also super nice hero snow and Coming soon was sweet semi spring snow...managed 8 quick runs in an hour and 20 minutes with one long quad stoppage.  Due to the ominous forecast there were a lot less people than a normal weekday morning and the longest liftline was maybe 15 chairs.   

JADIP

094197C2-A939-4D1C-97F1-15E31D0FAA49.jpeg

• Like 7

Hey! I skied this AM. I pulled into Jeff's spot, next to Steeze's car and hit the quad starting at 9:30am.

Skied for 2 hours then had an 11:30am call which I took from the lot. Solid morning.

Challenge and Razors was awesome. Coming Soon was fun but I loathe the barrier. Main Street was great but only did it once because I was low on time. Sidewinder had some brown spots on it. Will definitely be waxing my skis tomorrow night to make it speedier.

Interesting afternoon though. After skiing, I stopped at the Apple store in Ardmore to get my airpods fixed. As I walked in, I saw a red head dude and felt like I knew him from somewhere.... This was my face when...

Harry Potter What GIF

I learned it was Rupert Grint (aka, Ron Weasley). I think he's in Philly for a new movie with M. Night Shyamalan. The last "celebrity" I saw in Philly was (a) Gritty and (b) The Scrub Daddy who was on shark tank. 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I learned it was Rupert Grint (aka, Ron Weasley). I think he's in Philly for a new movie with M. Night Shyamalan. The last "celebrity" I saw in Philly was (a) Gritty and (b) The Scrub Daddy who was on shark tank. 😂

Scrub Daddy sponges are incredible. I use them exclusively. I have them on a recurring shipment from Amazon.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Scrub Daddy sponges are incredible. I use them exclusively. I have them on a recurring shipment from Amazon.

a good sponge is amazing. are you one of those ppl who is relaxed by doing dishes? i am. its weird.

we have a dishwasher that has been used no more than 3 times in 5 years. it just holds mason jars