Arizona Snowbowl 2024

RidgeRacer

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How’d you like ‘em?  I used to like demoing skis @JH..they had them for $5 an hour.  That’s when I tried Public Enemy’s 

I liked them a lot. I've narrowed it down to the enforcers or the line vision for my next pair 

Edited by RidgeRacer

Off by one week. Ugh. Got the one pow day at least...but damn 

"Up to 3 FEET of Snow Forecasted to Fall this Week

February is off to a snow-filled start and we're absolutely loving it! It's been dumping all day up on the mountain and this storm is just getting started! OpenSnow is forecasting up to 15 inches in the next 24 hours and up to 3 FEET of snowfall throughout the week!"

• Love 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Off by one week. Ugh. Got the one pow day at least...but damn 

"Up to 3 FEET of Snow Forecasted to Fall this Week

February is off to a snow-filled start and we're absolutely loving it! It's been dumping all day up on the mountain and this storm is just getting started! OpenSnow is forecasting up to 15 inches in the next 24 hours and up to 3 FEET of snowfall throughout the week!"

Hopefully Razingarizona13 will post some pictures on NYskiblog or TGR .  He’s not only a talented skier but a great photographer too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Usually they say two out of three ain’t bad but for Pow days one and of three is freaking good.  Where did you stay in flagstaff and Phoenix?  Did you have any Mexican food?  

The usual…comfort inn flagstaff (near NAU). The Check in guy (cool dude…gave me a discount last year because the person in the room under me was a jackass) actually remembered me. Nice breakfast every morning, Coffee 24 / 7, fireplace and ski lodgy themed look and feel. There are closer places to the mountain but what you get at the comfort inn for 80 something a night is hard to beat. In Phoenix i just try to find something nice near campus / airport…somewhere in between usually. I think it was the Sonesta suites this year. Going back out in may for graduation with my family and my dad so we’ll probably do something in Scottsdale. Phoenix is whatever. In general I like the valley, scenery, cacti etc but it’s overrun with people and being built up way too quickly.  It to mention 100 plus degrees on the daily for 7 or 8 months straight would get old really fast. Northern Arizona is where it’s at. and no Mexican…unless you consider del taco Mexican.

• Like 3

And I was debating on going this week instead of last week. UGH

Storm Total: 55 Inches

The snow just keeps on stacking up! We received another 18 inches of powder over the last 24 hours bringing the 72-hour storm total up to 55 inches! After all the recent snowfall, our season snowfall now sits at 140 inches of snowfall so far this winter season! 

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

And I was debating on going this week instead of last week. UGH

Storm Total: 55 Inches

The snow just keeps on stacking up! We received another 18 inches of powder over the last 24 hours bringing the 72-hour storm total up to 55 inches! After all the recent snowfall, our season snowfall now sits at 140 inches of snowfall so far this winter season! 

Any operational issues with all that snow?  

• 1 month later...

Power pass dropped today. The midweek pass at Snowbowl is such a good deal this is so hard not to do. If you include purgatory, Brian head etc it goes up to $300 for 4 days. But how do I not park it in Flagstaff and ski there for fifty something a day. Way cheaper if I go out twice again next season.

Weekday access to Arizona Snowbowl. Your choice of one to five weekdays to ski the entire season.

Pricing 1 Day | $99
2 Day | $149
3 Day | $169
4 Day | $189
5 Day | $199
Friday Only | $125
  • Like 1