2/2

AtomicSkier

This one’s better.
It was nice to see some sunshine playing with the clouds. The lifty pointed out the snow squall. He thought we were going to get dumped. I figured it would fade by the time it got to blue but didn’t want to pee in his cornflakes. I stayed on Challenge except for one run down “ Going fast “ Coming soon “ It was getting a bit translucent. 
It was nice to ski some natural bumps. 

I was sick last week and worked a lot this week and didn’t get out. Things are a bit bony in places. I think they might loose a couple trails this week. 

IMG_4907.jpeg

• Confused 1

Just now, momskeeztoo said:

I’m really hoping they can make some snow at night this week. TCS needs a refresh, and I’d love if they got Switchback open 

The forecast is decent for snowmaking, the main thing is that while not super cold, the forecast for the next week is dry so I expect overnight snowmaking.  I don’t see any trails closing, blue is gonna get switchback open and maybe sidewinder.  Airhead was talking about long range forecast being cold, it’s not the 8-14 is above average so they need to blow every chance they get.  

You got this Blue, you’re my boy…let’s fucking go…

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The forecast is decent for snowmaking, the main thing is that while not super cold, the forecast for the next week is dry so I expect overnight snowmaking.  I don’t see any trails closing, blue is gonna get switchback open and maybe sidewinder.  Airhead was talking about long range forecast being cold, it’s not the 8-14 is above average so they need to blow every chance they get.  

You got this Blue, you’re my boy…let’s fucking go…

There no sense at all believing any forecast longer than 3 days out.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, indiggio said:

There no sense at all believing any forecast longer than 3 days out.

EPWA’s been doing a decent job so far. Pattern changes is coming although it’s a little late but there’ll be a bunch of chances for some more 6” plus storms.