Shawnee Pres Week

My guess is moderate crowds.  We don’t have presidents week in PA..just presidents weekend and most kids were off school yesterday and this past Friday and maybe half of people were off work yesterday.  The rest of this week is normal but I say moderate crowds due to the nice weather and recent snow. 

what time were you at Blue Friday?

Welcome to PASR

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Crowds were not bad at all yesterday.  Nice little bump but the learning hill on the magic carpet was pretty steep for a first time toddler.  I wanted to use the smaller one but that was reserved for lessons which I thought was kinda lame, especially since the minimum age for a group lesson is 6.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

@PSUFrankenstein I completely forgot you were going to be there today. I would have looked for you and grabbed a beer at the bar. It was great this morning and early afternoon. I really enjoy it there.

Damn...I got there shortly before 1 30 and stayed til all the school kids started showing up after 4.  It was a great day 

Tried going back to shawnee today and realized Saturday's are blackout days.   Stopped into Blue to get my boot fixed on the way home, hanging out at retriever brewing now.  Also, fyi, you get a free beer at shawnee craft brewery or gem and keystone tavern if you show your lift ticket from shawnee 

• Like 3