Soft Serve Friday

Mixilplix

Beautiful but windy day at Blue...Things looked in great shape...First couple of runs down Razors was just unadulterated smoothness....Got slightly more spicy as the afternoon progressed...NM/DW is clean all the way down....Super fun early but it seemed to be the trail most people wanted to be on...They have a some of decent snow piles off to the side which I assume is for tomorrow....Some small scrapey spots here and there/small bumps but nothing to stop you from doing what you want....Coverage was most excellent for this time of year....The run out from DM/DW and home stretch where the only thin spots I noticed....Super fun time at Blue this afternoon...

20240329_120311.jpg

20240329_120421.jpg

20240329_120452.jpg

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Soft serve is the same as shit. No?

It was not shitty , speed governed through. Between the wind and soft snow I just about straight lined Razors. I think the third pic is my track I was second chair. 

Skiers right was rice crispy treats, I’m always tempted not to ski between the lines. 

4 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

It was not shitty , speed governed through. Between the wind and soft snow I just about straight lined Razors. I think the third pic is my track I was second chair. 

Skiers right was rice crispy treats, I’m always tempted not to ski between the lines. 

First civilian tracks on NM/DW today. Like skiing on smooth butter. That one run was worth a trip up, not to mention letting the skis loose on lower Razors after the narrow bottleneck. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1