goggles

romemadman

My a frames are alright. I've cracked two lenses, and they got plenty of scratches. I didn't use the protective casing, and left them on my helmet, but I'm going to do that bottom line. They work well in lousy light conditions other than that they are just anti-fog lenses. I guess thats optical clarity but I'm pretty sure all goggle manufactures have the light enhancement and anit-fog lenses?????

K2:

For color, it's hard to go wrong with amber lenses. We have clear lenses around too, for when the light is hopeless. Some goggles give you both lenses.

The most important thing is to try them on to see which form the best seal with your helmet. If you are on the snow at night, your forehead will freeze if there is a gap. After that, go for price. Last winters models are still available, and cost much less. BTW, if you don't wear a helmet yet, buy oneto go with the goggles. :)

what i meant by optical clarity is that the curvature of the oakley lenses is much closer to that of the human eye than any other company. with other goggles, your peripheral vision starts to get blurry because the lense doesnt match the curve of your eye. its a lot more noticeable on a flat lense than it is on a spherical lense.

Well last year i had electrics. They were super trendy but the lenses sucked. Now i have orange oakley a frames and I love them. Oakley A-frames or wisdoms. The lenses in wisdoms crack at the top though.

I have electics (EG5 maybe) and i love them. I can't really complain about the lenses, why do you think they suck?